[New Shop] BAD - Books and Discs, Cheap Enchanted Books Just Opened

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by TuckerAmbr, Sep 26, 2015.

1. I bought something XD
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  2. Went, bought and loved it lol me and Anti
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  3. Its alright, just wanted to make sure you knew what I thought you had meant. I understand though.
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  4. It's nice that you sell the lower level enchants, but you aren't the cheapest. Some of your prices are twice mine. ;)
  5. Tag suggestions: /v +enchants, /v+enchant, /v +book, /v +books, /v +bad
    RealTomsmasher and TuckerAmbr like this.
  6. I have the book ones but the +bad is a great idea, thanks.
  7. I will come and buy some enchants in a matter of days! :D
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  8. I don't have the lower level enchants unless you count silk touch and flame, etc... All enchantment types are the maxed out version. Except for efficiency IV which I have. That leads me to believe that you have not actually even been there. And I would like to know if the rules allow someone to go on someone else's thread announcing the opening of a shop to advertise their shop. Not very classy dude.
  9. I was there and noticed the efficiency IV and also noticed the empty chests and the title of the post so I assumed they will be filled with the lower level enchants. I wasn't announcing the opening of a shop and didn't mention anything about a store location - but I do agree that it wouldn't be classy at all.
  10. I just visited Gweeedz's shop and I think his statement is a bit misleading. I saw book prices of 895, 1000, 1250, 1130, etc... All well over my highest price books. I have all the most OP books, Efficiency V, Power V, Sharpness V, etc... and not an item over 850. Remember - Don't Get Mad, Get Bad. Your best bet when it comes to enchanted Books And Discs.
    RealTomsmasher likes this.
  11. Maybe you misread my statement, I feel obligated to clear it up ....

My statement was "you are not the cheapest, some of your prices are more than double mine"
    Your Silk Touch, Infinity, Flame and Aqua Affinity are all twice mine or more.

And yes, of the 23 items we both sell you do have 6 items priced lower than mine.
    If someone wanted Projectile Protection IV they should buy them from you.

I'll stay out of this thread now. Good luck on the store, keep the inventory levels up and the SMP5 people will be happy. You are doing well in helping to bring down the ridiculously inflated prices of enchanted books.
  12. Not to be outdone, I will drop my prices to his price on the items he has listed above! Also, Gweeedz, I saw you cleared me out of a couple categories of books I assume to resell at your shop. If you would like to PM me we could maybe work out a bulk deal at a lower price. Let me know.
  13. No, I was checking inventory levels. I stock a minimum of 100 of each book and was wondering what you were carrying. Both chests I checked only had 6.
  14. Assuming you are still in stock in 6 hours, I plan to buy out several of your items :p
  15. I bumped up the stock this morning of everything and will check again this afternoon. Hey, I really enjoy watching you at the mob arena.
  16. Went over to your place on SMP5 (10959)
    Purchased a couple books for a project that I am working on. Great prices and a very nice looking store.
    I will be back!
  17. Best. Books. EVAH.