New Residence Flags

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Mar 31, 2013.

1. cadgamer101, mba2012, adsingh and 3 others like this.
  2. how about a mirror flag as well :) for those of us with a few residences
  3. Good. Now people can't cheat at parkour courses.
  4. sorry that would be too complicated :(
  5. Cool, now i can let people shear without worrying about them killing my sheep or trolling my res
    Thank you!
    AlexChance likes this.
  6. -Now I don't have to worry about people orbing inside my house :D
  7. One question - does the shear command only apply to shearing sheep? As in, can others: shear away placed wool, or collect vines, leaves, cobweb etc?

I'm guessing the answer is no, but I just want to confirm anyway.
    BC000001 likes this.
  8. Love the new flags added to the collection. :) EMC is getting better and better. Life is good :p
  9. I think those are classified under the build flag. So probably no.
  10. thank god!
  11. Sorry for repeating it here, I've searched an enchanting table flag and haven't found it in the issues, will there be one too? There are so many now btw LOL I iz happy about dat.
  12. That falls under Use. Otherwise you can use access signs
  13. Yep, I know that, but as there are new specific flags for things that fell previously under Use, that was my doubt, especially because people are always looking for public use enchanting tables, as well as anvils, so I thought it would get its own flag too.
  14. I don't see it as necessary personally; could probably be implemented fairly easy; but is also the reason for the creation of access signs.
  15. That's right, it's not exactly necessary, I was just curious because it wasn't necessary for anvils either so I thought that some of these new flags were a step towards access signs becoming obsolete. For me it would be a good thing, I don't like access signs for aesthetic reasons and because they always require to be on top, but that's just my opinion and it's not a big deal either.
  16. One reason for the anvil flag is that anvils break so access signs aren't always practical.

Just a reminder to everyone that you can literally place an access sign on TOP of things such as enchanting tables by shift and placing. If you do that- you know that it will be in the right place
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  17. Last time I tried this, I did shift click and placed a sign on the front of a chest. It didn't work. This was before the update, however, and may have been fixed. That action worked fine for shop chests, but it never worked for access signs.
  18. Now people cannot steal Minecarts!
    I like these new flags.
    Too bad I cannot experience them.. :(
  19. How come?
  20. I'll message ya.