New player - MissZombicidal

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MissZombicidal, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Hello friends! :p
    My name on Minecraft is MissZombicidal, but you can call me Kristine! I'm 22 years old and live on the East coast of the US! First off, I'd like to say that this server and the tutorial for it was gorgeous and well thought out! I'm very happy I randomly found y'all on the server list! So exciting! :D I've been playing Minecraft for over three years now but I usually play on Creative mode so I may be a bit rusty at Survival but I'm hoping to make/meet some friends to help me along the way! ;) So, if you see me in the chat, please don't hesitate to say hi! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful new year!

Peace, love & happiness
    - Kristine (MissZombicidal) :cool:

2. Welcome to the wonderful lands of Empire Minecraft Kristine
    I'm glad you joined the server
    If you need anything you may pm in game or on here
    ;)
    (Just so you know smp8 is a little weird XD ) {shhh I didn't tell u that XD }
    MissZombicidal likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire!
    [insert corny Star Wars joke here]
  4. Well thank you so much for the warm welcome ;)
  5. Why thank you! :)
    [insert corny Star Wars reply!]
    Masterkism likes this.
  6. LIES, ALL LIES! SMP8 is not at all weird, nope! *Hides several people including self* Not weird...
  7. XD
  8. Welcome to the Empire, Kristine :)
  9. Welcome to EMC :)
  10. Welcome to the Empire Kristine! If you need help with anything, or need supplies or anything like that, feel free to message me and I'll do my best to help! :)
  11. Welcome to EMC! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
    Ocelotawesome and MissZombicidal like this.
  12. Welcome! If you ever want to venture out into the Wild and join MatthewDA and I to expand and build our 2 year old project let me know. We are on SMP7.

Enjoy.
  13. Welcome to the Empire Kristine! :) Hope you like it here. Seeya on the smps.
    (btw you are bootiful)
  14. Welcome to the Empire Kristine. Have fun and if you need anything let me know. everyone is usually glad to help out. :)

p.s. You should add that picture of yourself to the Show Yourself 2015 forum. ;)
  15. Thank you all so much for the kind words :)
    colepuncher likes this.
  16. Welcome to the dark side, errr, the Empire :cool: (sorry, had to be done ;)).

Zombicidal, that sounds worrying (naah!) ;) Either you really like zombies (eeks!) or expect to die a lot?

Anyway, hope you're going to have a great time. It may seem a little overwhelming at first but trust me; once you get the basic hang of things it gets better (commands like /assist, /town, /res unstuck and of course /home are good to keep in mind)..

And also don't forget: there are 8 more servers out there which all have their own community and wasteland / nether. So if your server doesn't have something you're looking for (like a Mesa biome (clay)), then go look for that elsewhere. The live maps are ideal for that :)

Speaking of mesa: smp1 has one at the moment, in case you're interested.

Right, and another simple welcome turned into an essay, one day I'll get the hang of this 8)
  17. Welcome to the Empire!
  18. I, in fact, adore zombies! :p They're my favorite mythological creature!

Also, thank you so much for the extra tips! :) I've helped run a few servers before but it's always different where ever ya go! ;) Thank you once again. <3
    ShelLuser and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  19. Welcome
  20. SMP8 is anything but weird!
    tuqueque and MissZombicidal like this.