New Mod Idea?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by IamSaj, Apr 26, 2012.

?

Would you want a Quidditch mod in Minecraft

YES 6 vote(s) 66.7%
Nope. 3 vote(s) 33.3%
Wuts Quidditch? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I was thinking about new and fun mods in the game and suddenely it hit me. Jetpacks. Flying brooms. Even BETTER Quidditch. I think that adding jetpacks and flying brooms (Quidditch from Harry Potter) will be a fun experience and I can see many new custom maps and texture packs (not to mention Quidditch tournaments) (which would be awesome by the way if EMC got the first public Quidditch field. *Cough* JustinGuy *Cough*) but if doesn't work out oh well, at least it was an idea. I hope you guys enjoyed my new mod ideas and please leave an answer to the poll!
  2. I'm against this idea, as it would need a client side mod, as well as a server side mod. This would mean that every single player would need this mod to be able to play on the servers. Any mod ideas that requires this are always turned down.
  3. Well it could be a server just for Quidditch so that people that want to join know they need the mod in that case it would be good but I am definitely against it being implemented in to EMC!

I would post this on the Minecraft Forums, You will probably get more help there :)
    IamSaj likes this.