new member here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FloriBelle, Feb 18, 2015.

1. uh, hello everyone!! my name is frey!! i'm probably not gonna talk that much, cause i have severe anxiety and interacting w others, even online, is a nightmare for me.
    also, i'm nonbinary so if you'd call me. by like they/them pronouns instead of she pronouns thatd be really cool. but you don't have to you can just. go ahead and call me she if you want i suppose.
    but hello! i love fire emblem and music!! also i watch anime sometimes my fave one is probably akuma no riddle!!
    its nice to meet you all!!!
    kuraudochuu, Dwight5273 and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  3. Hey Frey, welcome to the Empire!

What server have you taken your residence on? Also, I notice that you said that you watch anime, so I was wondering if you had watched Death Note? If yes, what did you think of it? :)
  4. i never really watched death note, i did read some of the manga though!! not exactly sure how much though, it's been a couple years since i have!! i remember thinking it was pretty good though!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. Welcome to the Empire

#BigShout-OutToMyMumblePeeps
  6. I love Fire Emblem too <3
    Welcome to the Empire!
  7. welcome to EMC. its always great to see new faces around on the server so its great to see you are settling in. just let us know if you would some help with something
  8. Don't worry, most of us usually don't bite (that often) ;-)

Nah; I'm joking there obviously. I hope you're going to enjoy it here. And don't worry about talking and such too much; the Empire really has something for everyone to enjoy. You make up your own play style, not the other way around.

For example; sometimes there are big events which you can go to and play with dozens of other players. But there are also sometimes promo's being given out (see the /promo command, if you can still grab the cupid package you should!) and you can collect those nicely within the comforts of your own build. No need to talk to anyone :)

So yeah, I really hope you're going to enjoy it here.
  9. Welcome FloriBelle to EMC! :)
  10. Welcome to the Empire Frey. Enjoy your stay. :)
  11. Welcome fellow Fire Emblem fan to the Empire hope your enjoying it since joining today. :D
  12. Welcome to EMC! :)