New Improved Aquarium

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by JesterTheCleric, Jan 7, 2016.

?

Will you participate in this?

Yes, LIKE A BOSS! :D 4 vote(s) 57.1%
Possibly, maybe, perhaps, I might :) 2 vote(s) 28.6%
No, most definitly not. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Have a cookie! *nom* 1 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. I am making a new, improved aquarium on smp9, on the original res of 18606. It is almost finished, with the exception of one thing. I would like to name the fish, as I did with the original.

This is a sort of competition, but with no winnings of any sort, just the satisfaction of having your original name on one of the 13 fish I have on display.

Inside the aquarium, in front of each fish, is a hopper and a chest, for you to put your original fish name, written inside of a signed book. This way, I can see who the entries are. I will choose a name for each fish, and put the name and the "discoverer" on a sign in front of each on Sun. January 31st, so please try to have your entries in by the 30th. Youcan name many, or just one if you wish.

Thanks -ReversedTARDIS
  2. Bennet
    David
    fBuilderSisBae
    George
    Philip
    Evie
    Dorothy
  3. Frank, Bob, Martin, Lerry, Jim, Harold, Gunter
  4. Steve, Dan, Lenny, Walrus.
  5. I like all of these names, but this is why I have asked that you insert your fish names in signed books in the hoppers in front of each respective fish on the res 18606 on smp9. Then I can tell who came up with each name. There are books for you to write in that you can buy for 5r each for the contest (so I can keep track of who buys them) but if you over buy then you will be banned from the res.
  6. I'll try to check this out sometime!
  7. I'm in the wild on 9 =P