New hardware for smp1-4

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 5, 2012.

1. is that $1400 per 3 months? so that would be an additional $930 a month?
  2. you can sign me up for supporter :D
  3. i would love to be supporter but i dont own a credit card and european debit cards arent excepted or iDEAL so add that and i will be gold in no-time
  4. is smp4 gona be done soon?
  5. If you have an Paypal Account you can make a payment to a special email adress. This is what I did no credit crad required. Just ask Justin for the email, login to your paypal account and from this point you will be done fast it is REALLY easy.
    NurglesRott and nmanley like this.
  6. is smp4 done soon i know ur all workin hard but is it gonna be done soon
  7. Don't repeat the same comment, Also, Justin is there an ETA on the Community poll?
  8. lol I didn't want people to obsess over the cost too much, just wanted to make it known that it does cost a lot. And the 1,400 is a quarter (3 months), then it renews again in three months at the same time, etc. Currently smp5 and smp6 run on one of these, it may take one more game server but I don't want to push it right now.
  9. justin i know how to get a lot of people to become supporters... put in big letters right next to the empireminecraft sign...WE PAY OVER 1400$ FOR THIS SERVER NOW DONATE SO I CAN KEEP IT ALIVE!!! i think that will make people think over how important it is to support:confused: so i believe that would convince a few:D;)
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  10. So now just pays 4200 every three months for us to play.

Justin, i know in a great business it takes money to make money, but i hope something is leveling all this out for you at least a bit.
    AlexHallon, apamment and ninjaboy5656 like this.
  11. Yeah same here leowaste
    I mean maybe we can encourage more people to get supporter upgrades or something like that
    Thanks for all your amazing work Justin ;)
  12. Crap, i haven't been on in 4 days and m friend updated to 1.2 D:
  13. Justin donates more than everyone!!!;) Justin is the first obsidian supporter
    margaritte likes this.
  14. Thank you, Sir! *round of applause*
    I will donate when I finish paying my phone bill for this month :)
  15. no pressure! lol :D
    trdb likes this.
  16. Good sir, I commend you at your continuing awesomeness. I vote we start a trend of Justin jokes that are on par with Chuck Norris jokes, but involve Minecraft. Things like "When a bug is reported to Justin, he doesn't have to fix it, It just rewrites its own coding out of shear terror."
  17. Oops message hidden inside
  18. You are not. xD
    HeyitsCourtney likes this.