New hardware for smp1-4 is ready!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Brand new Hardware. Software has not changed. :) (The software is the program...)
  2. Yeah, if and when I become gold supporter and put my automatic building machine on there... XD
  3. Did you remove the old McRegion (*.mcr) files? You only need to keep the new Anvil (*.mca) files around after the conversion.
  4. yup :)
  5. Shutting down smp2 to move it to the new hardware now, should take about an hour.
  6. one more to go? :) PLEASE SMP7 PLEASE!
  7. Nope 2, only smp1 and smp3 are complete
  8. goes on knees, looks up and screams out " WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!"
  9. smp2 is done and running, shutting down smp4 now to upgrade (will take an hour)
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  10. I live on SMP2. And I just woke up. And it is completed!! YAY
    JustinGuy likes this.
  11. And smp4 is done! smp1-4 have all been migrated to better hardware for your mining pleasure!
    Sanitymops and Dark_Liz like this.
  12. Hmm, SMP3 just went down for some reason.
  13. SMP1-4 is down :(
  14. Yeah it seems the two new servers are having a network issue, I am looking into it.
  15. Uhh servers smp1-4 just suddenly all went down for some strange reason...
  16. It's the end of the world! Everybody run in circles screaming!(just not on here, it's against the rules)
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  17. Yeah, I was on smp1 and before it went down all I saw was "[Persons name]: Disconnected"
  18. Im underwater :eek:
    Good luck I brought a door ;)
  19. Sorry, just got done talking with the data center. It was not a server issue but was a temporary network issue. The servers did not actually crash just the connection to them was severed temporarily. Thanks!
    ISMOOCH and nnnnmc1 like this.