new emc MW3 clan

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by chrisisaboss91, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If I knew the spoiler code I'd reply to you what actually happened.
    Halo isn't bad it is just not amazing IMO.
  2. I don't mind COD games and I do play them once in a while but they will never be better than Minecraft, and you can't really compare the two because one is a First-Person Shooter and the other is.... well Minecraft is hard to explain but you get the point.
    Mikeguy2225 likes this.
  3. Can you pm (on the website) explaining the ending to DKR? I didn't really get it.. :S
  4. will do, it takes a little bit to explain though because of everything that is going on at the same time in the end so don't expect it in 30 seconds or anything. I'd say give me like 5 minutes. (I'm not the fastest typer ever :) )
    IamSaj likes this.
  5. OMG this is REALLY off topic
  6. the only person SOMEWHAT on topic is NUblackshirts plus i agree with him
  7. BTW i probably have better scores than you!
  8. Pwning noobs.png
    I rest my case......
  9. ok tell me your gamertag and i challange you to a private match on seatown either just me and you or 2v2 me and someone and your and someone also u get whatever wepon you want.
  10. Sorry I don't do 1v1's with people who can't read.
    Why Seatown? And also, I don't think it'll work out for you.
    Also I'm pretty sure you hate me for no reason at all.... I just posted a picture that was true....
  11. why you to scared? + fine you choose the map from seatown, resictence, hardhat, or arkaden
  12. EVERY SINGLE 11,12,13,14+ Year Old Plays M Games Im 14 and at School All everyone does is talk about it and when MW3 thats all that was talked about for a month! If you havent realized that lots of people play M games idk where you have been, under a rock? BTW I know 11 year old GIRLS that play Halo 3 an M Game!
  13. Really? I'm scared? I don't want to waste my time that's why.

WHAT.png
  14. ME and Chris VS you and one of your friends
  15. you are gonna lose bro u just dont want to be beat!
  16. WE will kick your A$$
  17. Oh And Ur Stats dont make you a good player its if u have fun or not... These gamers" How Do You have 300 sniper kills ur only 3rd perstige *snuffles nose* god are u like a 12 year old or something" THOSE PEOPLE ANNOY ATON OF PEOPLE
  18. I never said I was a good player.
    Prohibited Actions & Content
    Do Not bully, intimidate or harass any user.
    http://empireminecraft.com/help/terms
    Don't gang up on me. Also, I'm pretty sure the Empire Guide applies to the website as well.
  19. LOL. Well, I don't think its so much CoD is a bad game. Sure, its pretty much the same thing over and over again, with new maps. SO WHAT the game has terrible spawns and OP guns. SO WHAT if is super unrealistic? SO WHAT is BF3 and Halo are way better serious games?And SO WHAT if the game has a terrible community? Its fun to own those noobs. Its fun to run around being a noob with your XM25. And thats the feeling CoD hangs on to. Hunting the noobs, and being the noobs.
  20. Guys if you want to fight do it in a private convo. Also chris you were already warned by bigdavie i believe to start being nice on the forums or you would get a forum ban, posting things such as *A$$* and fighting with other players would not help.
    sneeker134 and IamSaj like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.