NEW EMC Club : The Rebels.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrsmiley99, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Ok.i think I know a few people who would love to join.:D
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  2. not yet plymouths, still need to get responses frrom referalls, you may not even be IN the club yet. :) Don't worry though, you porbz will be in, :cool:
  3. Thanks! Anything really. I won't have all the time in the world to coordinate anyone, so whatever position you like. I like designing things--designer? Whatever floats your boat. Sure thing, Ill spread the word : )
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  4. Ok.Cool beans (to both messages).
  5. probz* fail :/
  6. Haha, amadai, your log house is EPIC, you'll be Designer for sure XD Maybe you could have a team of collectors if we get enough peepz in this, you know to give you supplies. And we do need a builder for our home base....... * Stares Into distance randomly *
  7. Really?Why?:(
  8. No, i mean i faild i said porbz not probz, :)
  9. alright Plymouthboys , you have been accepted into the club, so have you amadai, :D when i downgrade my minecraft go on smp1 res 1389, thanks guys :)
  10. Oh,well how stupid of me:p
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  11. Ok,great :)BTW,how can you downgrade your minecraft?
  12. Amadai, if your taking over supplies from SMP3 to SMP1 do you want ssome money from me? For the fees?
  13. Google Download Minecraft 1.0. Find one, download it. Go into your minecraft bin and replace Minecraft.jar with the one you got from download, or just youtube it, :D
  14. Ok,great.Thanx,Mrsmiley:)
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  15. MrSmikry lol
  16. Plymouthsboy would you be able to advertise something about this club on you res if you have a shop or something? You too Amadai?
  17. I have a tiny shop, but I'll put signs out :)
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  18. Age: 15
    MC Skill: Well. Very good if you ask around ;)
    Favorite Minecraft Mob: Slime!! :D
    How Long you have been in EMC: Um. I joined the day you did! Remember ;)
    How Long you have been a MC Player: Well. I know I was playing In alpha? I don't really keep track :/
    Some players that would refer you: Munkymaniac3, detrii56, SunnyDayz100, Julia__k, Underage_minor. HopeFully yourself!
    describe your Personality: I am a fun guy who loves making awesome creations. I enjoy helping others build to. I am a great team leader, But also work well when given orders.
    Home server: smp1
    Res Number:1178
    Other stuff:I just love Minecraft and hope you accept my app. :D
    Mrsmiley99 and amadai like this.
  19. I know you well, and know your referals very well, when i get the chance i will ask them about you. :) BTW you missed one part of the app >.<
  20. Guys i just downgraded, come to my res if you can :D