New Avatar [Contest]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BrickStrike, Jun 17, 2013.

?

Cream or Cookie?

Cream 3 vote(s) 12.0%
Cookie 6 vote(s) 24.0%
Potato :3 16 vote(s) 64.0%
  1. Equinox_Boss

You with a gold/diamond/cream/diamond sword head set and a potato mic. :)+P
    _Stads_ likes this.
  2. :eek:It's so beautiful.....
    I want to marry it... :p
    I am still accepting entries, and will not judge them until the 18th :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Yaya thx!
  4. I really thought I had this one when no one else posted. Good luck to all :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. You got lucky for a while :p
    It was a whole month so I knew people than just you would join :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Same here. :)
    brickstrike likes this.
  7. This is a late night attempt but...
    brickstrike, Equinox_Boss and _Stads_ like this.
  8. I would just like to confirm my entry was infact valid... I'm wondering now if I was meant to submit it via a PM? :oops:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Just wait a while.
  10. lol, your entries were valid. I was just saying if you wanted my opinion on something before filling the entry form, please send it via PM.

Also, this will most likely be the final bump. If you are still planning on making an avatar, make sure to submit it before midnight PST, or I will not accept it. Thanks :)
    _Stads_ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. Ok, I am making an exception due to the site being down last night. If you can enter your entry within the next 2 hours, it will still be a valid entry. I will start judging each one now, though.
    _Stads_ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. I am now judging. If you see me with your avatar, I am just testing how I like it and how it looks as my avatar.
    This does not mean you won, as I will announce the official winner.
    _Stads_, collect12 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. Okay cool, thanks for the clarification :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. The Results are in, thank you to everyone who participated :)
    Now, without further ado, the winner of this contest is Stad's second entry (the first one was way too big a file, too bad).
    Congrats on winning and, to everyone else, I am planning to update my avatar at least every other month, so your avatar you created may be my avatar in the future ;)
    Also, I am giving 100 rupees to each participate that did not win, as a token :)
    Equinox_Boss and _Stads_ like this.
  15. Cool! I'm so glad that I was able to assist you in finding a new avatar :D
    lol the first file was probably so big because it had a background... They're both 500x500 pixels :p
    brickstrike and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. That looks oddly familiar :p :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.