Netherhound Bug?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Marine4121, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Never said you specifically were abusing it. What I was saying is that anyone using this bug to their advantage is rule breaking. Not just you. :)
  2. well in everyone's defense thats seen the change in there behaviour, Nothing was said on the forum about the bug til now. It could have been a change EMC made without a notification. Who would know? So Unless your blatently going in there for the purporse of taking out every netherhound you can becuase there "easy" I don't feel anyone should be considered "abusing the system" for a bug that wasn't discussed until recently. We are all here to have fun lets remember that.
  3. Noones going to be punished for killing them... just the principle of trying to improve ones gameplay/advantage by making use of mechanics one know is not suppose to be there is the issue, and will push the line on being punished.
  4. Netherhounds are puppy dogs. Just put down 2 blocks and jump up on them. They can't get you. The real nuisance is ghasts. They rarely kill me, but they just make the most horrendously horrible ridiculously annoying noises.

Who is "Noones"? I dunno them.
    HillbillyBeastly and dresden72 like this.
  5. Thanks for clearing this is up.

So suggestion, maybe you guys should turn them off until they are fixed?? That would stop the hounds from being exploited. Just an idea. And when they are fixed you turn them back on, that way people know that they are angry little beasts again. Who like to chew on your face. hehe
    wisepsn likes this.
  6. My trip to the nether:
    1. Steps out of safety zone
    2. Attacked by nether hounds and ghasts
    3. Dies
    4. Respawns
    5. Cries in corner
    MrUnknownian, 96talon and dresden72 like this.
  7. lol...to funny. I too would see them and run like a sissy to high ground only to be surounded by those evil K nine's. True story. One such time i entered the Nether for materials, I found my self spending more time running back trying to get my gear from those awful creatures. All of it laying on the ground in the middle of a possie of Netherhounds. After about 6 times you start doing suicide runs with no gear. Its insane what they put you thru..
    dresden72 likes this.
  8. So not against the rules? 'Cause if not... *Opens up Minecraft*
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Soon, my army of Hell puppies will be complete. Bwa Haa Haa Haa
  10. Here's what I got so far, will update when I test further. Angry hounds can be breed and egged. When egged they retain their name and when respawned (but loose the fire). Once grown, they can bred but there offspring are normal wolfs. I don't have my sound up, but noticed times when I couldn't control they hounds set/follow toggle.

Going to town to test now.

Update: Nice little lag spike / relog / fall out of world / tp to safety / insta death on the way back to town. All my puppies gone =( guess I will take over EMC with sheep.
  11. Ug! I can't find Netherhounds anywhere! I must acquire a Hellhound to put in my sig... :p
  12. That was supposed to be a secret... >.<
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. And you just let it out...Well done Qwerty :p I was not going to say who...
  14. So taming these :p
  15. Oh yes, they see right through that cheap disguise Blckstn. No fooling the Hell Puppies.
  16. I have never had a problem with hounds....even when they didn't despawn. but I guess the same thing could be said about bosses for me because I'm the unarmored champion of emc! I'm the hero Gotham deserves :p

muahaha #noarmor #punchingmomentus
    FDNY21 and Dragonhalk32 like this.
  17. I don't understand this. When I don't want a netherhound to chase me in the nether, it finds me. When I want to find one to tame it, I can't find any. Life sucks for me. :mad:
    hashhog3000 likes this.