Need Stone/Cobble? I Can Make A Gen For 500r! 3 Types Available!*

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by nfell2009, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah its ok thats the basic ones i have other types :p
  2. EXACTLY! I would ask you for some but I know of some awesome designs that I can do that I tell to noone :p
  3. im the same i dont want people stealing my creation via youtube or friends or selling one because i work really hard to make some on them so that they work smoothly etc
  4. I wasn't trying to steal, sorry if it came across that way I was simllybofferjng people who can't afford your service another option...
  5. yeah i know i didnt say you were stealing i was agreeing that i like my plans secret
  6. Oh ok, well anyways that's good I 100% recommend you as the primary gen builder ;) (cobble and stone)
  7. and obsidian :D
  8. U still building any ? because i need one.
  9. I dont mean to be harsh, but you just bumped an old outdated thread...
  10. I knew that :p
    I just need a cobble gen.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. As you may know, T&C's are a hatred of mine. FYI:

''Note That Everything I Build Is Copyright Of Fell Building''
    Incorrect. This is Minecraft and Empire Minecraft. You can not copyright your gen, considering 100's of people have probably made identical ones. Also, did you go and offically get copyright on it? No? Then no, it's not copyrighted.

''Taking Videos Of It ... And Taking Photos Of It''
    So this means you will 'sue' people that accidently catch the generator on video or want to show it to a friend via forum PM? Sounds legit

The CAPS at the start of each word
    Do you know how hard it's to read things like this?

I'm bumping it again, sorry. I just had to get his out of my system, sorry if I sound harsh, I'm just trying to be truthful.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. Yeah im still building

By what i mean with the copyright is that i dont want people then showing tutorials to other EMC users for a price or free on how to build it as then people wont buy from me :/

I dont mind it be shown/caught in a video or friend to friend, no tuts

Yeah i have a bad habbit of that with the cap XD my bad im going to stop
  13. I would like one. I am on the 4th server. i have 700 rupees and am willing to pay them all.
  14. ... He's perma banned and this thread is almost a year old... Why... The red text is there for a reason...
    HylianNinja and PenguinDJ like this.
  15. This player has been perma banned since a while ago and this thread is very old.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  16. Ok. Firstly, this is a VERY old thread. And secondly, nfell2009 has been banned for some time. So you won't be getting anything from here.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  17. I am sorry, i did not notice the bannner that said he was.
  18. No. I'm not here to tell you for a fourth time that the thread is old or that NFell is banned.

If you can show me what type you'd like built I'll help you out. If you aren't sure, I can show you a couple types I've made. The price would be dependent on what you choose, where you put it, and how much you want to provide in help and materials.
    ghastfighter9, Crazy1800 and jrm531 like this.
  19. 2013-04-26_16.18.36.png View attachment 14808
    What would a cobble gen that automatically pushes the cobblestone up cost(with pistons)? Something like this.
  20. I'll be online in a little bit. I'll pm you and we can work on it if you have time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.