Need Some Naming Help!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Eradon: Last Chance
    Eradon: Final Life
    Eradon: One Life
    Eradon: Hellish Earth
    Eradon: Revoulationary Planet
  2. Eradon: Hell's Grasp
    Terrors of Eradon
  3. Ok so these people who came to the planet found all the living being dead. Now arn't they pretty much the "last hope" to rebuild it? That's what I was thinking. If this game is singleplayer then I find "Last Hope" to be a very good title :).
  4. The end of Eradon.

Nether portal

Ghasts in the overworld.

Sorry, but my inner minecraft tapped in to this post.
    PenguinDJ and fluffinator09 like this.
  5. I plan on making it very dark. But when I said that I did not say there would not be any...

Also I have enough Eradon:*** so suggest others please!
  6. The only thing we got was a small plot and a planet name. So most of us would use that name in the title somewhere. You can also do so much with "Eradon: ****". Especially if you plan on making sequels.

Also you can just take Eradon off some of the name people have been offering up if you don't like it in there.

Edit: Anyways thats the last for me. Going off now.
    PenguinDJ and fluffinator09 like this.
  7. I seriously like the feedback! If this were to come to fruition would anyone here play it based on the plot?
  8. How about...
    Eradon, the Darkness Unleashed
    Demon's Night
    Eradon: Terrors Unfolded
    The Salvation
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. They shall be highly considered!
  10. Star Wars.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  11. Any feed back on this?
  12. I love the story aspect of every game but what I love more is the features and the gameplay. So I can't really judge by the plot if I would play it or not.
    NetherSpecter likes this.
  13. If it becomes interesting like maybe you could do a trailer to show some game play, people may give you more definite answers, however based on the plot I would highly consider it :)
  14. You do realize this is a web based RPG?
  15. Yeah. Like I said I like games with a storyline because I like writing short stories based on the games I play :p
  16. Meaning there is no gameplay...
  17. eww the kind of games where you choose paths from set answers? I don't like those games x.x or are you talking about something similar to adventure quest? If its like adventure quest I don't mind trying it out :p.
  18. Its like the Forum RPG we have on here, just with an entire website set up for it :)
  19. Daemon Ruinam
    fluffinator09 likes this.