Nation of Volt (ESTABLISHED)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by rock00888, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We are looking for people to build the new Voltian museum and library. We are also recruiting people to join the Voltian Engineering Corp, the Voltian Engineering Corp is a group that helps build Voltian infrastructure. Really anyone can join, if your even slightly interested in joining post below or start a conversation with me or l0tad.
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. Hey guys, there is some major damage to the area near the harbor, anyone know anything about that?
  3. No... I'll look into that
  4. Website and constitution still in the works.
    Just for something new, Volt will be admitting New Holland as a new Voltian State shortly. Dr_Hacksaw has been banned with little to no hope of successful appeal. More details will be released as they come.
    Dean_Catterson and mba2012 like this.
  5. As to the fate of New Holland. I will begin preliminary work on strengthening it's infrastructure and government buildings shortly. I'm currently looking for a provisional governor to run the day to day operations. Contact me in game, below, or in a conversation to apply. New Republic News, a division of Empire Minecraft News will also be starting to pick up soon. L0tad and I are looking for people who want to work for EMN.
  6. This thread has been kinda quite lately... I guess you could call this a bump!
  7. I hope more people might decide to come join us - Volt could use new citizens! :)
    rock00888 likes this.
  8. We are still here and active. We are looking for new members to join! Contact rock00888 to join.
  9. Outpost still functioning. New members welcome! Post below or PM me to join.
  10. sup rock, hows it been going ?
    rock00888 likes this.
  11. Not much, how about you?
    How's the appeal going?
    Dr_Hacksaw likes this.
  12. i'm afraid they said that i wont be able to appeal for another six months since it was so soon... how is it over in Volt?
  13. Well that's disappointing. It's going pretty well, growing steadily. I have a project that I'd like your help with, I will PM details.
    Dr_Hacksaw likes this.
  14. alright cool. im happy to help as best as i can from the forums :)
    rock00888 likes this.
  15. Hoping to hear from more players interesting in joining Volt. Beautiful city-state central to all of the Eastern Wilderness Territories Nations of smp9. :)
    rock00888 likes this.
  16. Still looking for new members to join this outpost. Free land available!
  17. Hi, new to EMC, but my wife and I are interested in establishing ourselves in the frontier. We read through the thread here and have been liking how you run your show. If you'd have us, we'd love to get our start with Volt, learn the ropes, and maybe someday venture off on our own, possibly as a city-state or something. I think we could offer a lot to Volt. ^_^
    rock00888 and Envie42 like this.
  18. im considering breaking down my wildbase on 6 and establishing a new outpost on 9, its going to take a while to pack everything up but when i do id like to claim a sister nation a bit to the far north of you in a black spot
    Envie42 likes this.
  19. So much progress, I have a big project in the works that you two might be able to benefit from. Perhaps we can start a new Volt colony somewhere, yha. What do you guys think?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.