Nation of Volt (ESTABLISHED)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by rock00888, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hacksaw, we've discussed this, you can't own land... Please do not advertise New Holland on the Volt thread. Kiashi, I'd love a farm of yours out here but I unfortunately can't allow you to settle there as part of my nation, but I can show you where you can build a farm and I can give you a free plot to build a house or shop for your farm products in our city, Volt. As for shalom, I'd love to have you out here, I will pm both of you with more details.
  2. Hey rock I looked at this thread and thought it looked interesting. Can i be pm'd the route?
    rock00888 likes this.
  3. Rock. I've worked so hard to get my Dr. tag. Please don't just say hacksaw. ;)
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  4. chill out man
  5. It was a joke lotad.
  6. Rock, are you sure you want the tree farm underground? Seems a lot of trouble to make it and its over a ravin, which would make an excellent mine with catwalks and branch mining.

Here's a pic of my tree farm, though it would take up land space, but I could stack them. In the pic there are 4x6 rows of trees, which I can make bigger if need be.

Attached Files:

7. Please read all of this post. It is of great importance!

Hello Voltians! Today I would like to make a marvelous announcement! We shall be having elections soon! These will not be elections to elect a new leader. No, this will be more important. These elections are to determine what government we will have! mba2012 shall be the elections commissioner. Presently the options are:
    1. Democracy. Democracy entails that all of us get 1 vote on every issue.
    2. Representative Democracy. This entails people electing a council to make laws for them.
    3. A Constitutional Dictatorship. This entails a dictatorship. However the dictator is elected and can be overthrown peacefully.
    4. Dictatorship. This entails a complete dictatorship.

Now for the voting process. To cast a vote you may use one of 3 methods.
    1. Over the forums. Please DO NOT post your vote below. Start a conversation with MBA2012 or Rock00888. Include you choice.
    2. Through a ballot. There is to be a locked chest in front of city hall. To vote simply grab a book and quill, then write your vote in and SIGN AND CLOSE! Do not submit unsigned votes as they cannot be counted.
    3. Through chat. You may also contact myself or MBA directly in game.

Votes shall be tallied on the 16th of January, please have your vote in by the 15th of January.
    Please vote!
    L0tad and mba2012 like this.
  8. Remember to Vote Voltians!
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Am i a voltian
  10. No, your government doesn't allow dual loyalties to outposts. Therefore unless that policy changes you may either be Voltian or a member of NH.
  11. Greetings. I am a new player to EMC, but you may have seen me around in the wild.

I have read through this thread, and have visited all the outposts in the smp9 east spawn. I wanted to ask if I could bring my business, Cavalier PLC, to your nation. We are currently active in Wrem, where I am working on our headquarters. I would like to open a farm, preferably north west of your countries capital city. I believe my business would bring great opportunities to Volt in terms of jobs. Also, I can make the road links to my establishment should you allow me to build. In addition, Cavalier PLC will be listed on the stock exhange in Wrem if thats of any interest to you

Thanks for reading!
  12. I know a few good spots that you can use, if rock approves, I would love to help you build the farm :)
  13. Ya that's good. Il start a convo to disscuss it.
  14. Excellent!
  15. Convo has been started.
  16. Elections still happening. Come and vote Today! There are several ways of going about voting, scroll up to find them explained in an earlier post! We are also working on a new website! Thanks so much to mba for setting it up. When ready for viewing I will post again!!

If your not a Voltian yet come and join us. We have a friendly active community that you can come and grow with!!
    L0tad and mba2012 like this.
  17. Made a few modifications to the first post! Website still being worked on, should be functional soon.

Edit: and remember to vote!!
  18. mba2012 likes this.
  19. Hey, I was wondering if me and a couple of my friends were able to join your nation, we've already set up a post and would really like to be apart of the most organized outposts on the server. If you need a member for me to refer to mine is rock00888, I've been talking with him (her?) about this.

Attached Files:

Dean_Catterson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.