Name the Witch Hut - smp8 PWU Opening soon!

Discussion in 'Wilderness Frontier' started by khixan, Aug 18, 2016.

Name the Witch Hut for smp8 PWU

Poll closed Aug 23, 2016.
Sugar And Spice And Anything But Nice 2 vote(s) 6.9%
Witchnado 10 vote(s) 34.5%
Fort Wart 15 vote(s) 51.7%
Witchmageddon 2 vote(s) 6.9%
  1. We are wrapping up the witch hut build for smp8 Public Wild Utilities. It should be open in a couple of days. Time to name it :D Place your vote, cheers and thanks to all the folks who put a tremendous amount of work and investment into this build!

Give a round of applause please to the builders, miners, investors, pack mules (long story), and helpers!
    • ThaKloned
    • UltiPig
    • CorruptedSmile
    • B0bbyTheBuild3r
    • BenMA
    • WitherDoggie
    • Adrian1995
    • Lee1993
    • Paul1953
    • Jadzia
    • General and Private Willikers
    • tuqueque
    • CattNapInn (Lil_Spartan_Cat)
    • MrCDub
    • AmusedStew
    • KeegsStar123
    • madididiot21
    • AverageWalrus
    • ChickenDice
    • SealInAction
    • Hashhog
  2. Ah yes, witch hut builds. I have fond memories of a friend who I helped build a witch farm with, she left EMC though :( Thank you for all the effort you put into this build! :)
    khixan likes this.
  3. Awesome! Nice job people!:D
    khixan likes this.
  4. I was thinking THE WITCHER
    khixan likes this.
  5. Right now, Fort Wart is in the lead. Thanks all for the votes! 5 days till the naming poll closes :)
  6. If fort wart wins will you make the place look like a very large castle made of warts? :p Or, you could wait till 1.10, then build a castle out of nether wart blocks :p Edit:Nether wart blocks break when hit by water, and the farm design you're using uses water... so much for that :(
    khixan likes this.
  7. It needs to be Witchnado simply so this image I made can have relevance on the pwu thread

Best Minecraft Servers
  8. rofl! that is too awesome Walrus :D
    AverageWalrus likes this.
  9. Bump, Witchnado and Fort Wart are currently tied :)
  10. Fort Wart is edging out Witchnado right now, bump for your opinions :)
  11. Fort Wart is still edging out Witchnado right now. Please get your votes in! Poll closes soon, thanks :)
  12. Fort Wart has pulled ahead in the voting. Get your vote in before the poll closes please :) Thanks!
  13. Voting ends tomorrow folks, thanks :)