My turn! Ask me.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by melodytune, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Is Michael_Nolan ur actual brother?
  2. Why is it called a TV set when there's only one?

Q -

If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?

Q -

Can a guy named Nick have a 'nick 'name?

Q -

If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?

Q -

If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

Q -

Why do people never say "it's only a game" when they're winning?

Q -

If you accidentally ate your own tongue, what would it taste like?

Q -

Are zebras black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?

Q -

Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?

Q -

If Wile Coyote had enough money for all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner instead of chasing Road-Runner?

Q -

How can you hear yourself think?

Q -

If you had x-ray vision, but closed your eyes, could you still see?
  3. I have been truly enlightened by the wisdom of The Cake. The enlightenment has allowed me to be free from the bonds of servitude that was currency. The teachings are true and wise and everything that is frosted.
    roblikescake likes this.
  4. biscuitboy539624
  5. Because Cats Eat Cake.
    Michael_Nolan and roblikescake like this.
  6. Sorry, I'm really more of an expert on natural spawners. IE darkroom spawners and slime farms. I have done regular grinders from skele and zombie spawners - and one blaze farm. Never done spiders. Sorry. I'm sure there are probably some videos on you tube.
  7. Brother Nolan is my brother in Cake Spirit only.
  8. haven't watched true blood in a year and forgot that question was in there
  9. Why don't you do giveaways with the disks you get?
  10. I gave almost a chest full of discs away today. As well as slimes, ores, wood, tools, and a lot else.