My Real Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CadenMann, Mar 19, 2015.

?

Poof?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2015.
*pop* 7 vote(s) 31.8%
*pew* 10 vote(s) 45.5%
*poof* 13 vote(s) 59.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Deadmaster98 likes this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire! Nice to know some more about you. :) Though just curiously, who do you think you're fooling with that "dog ate my couch" routine? We all know who really ate it...

NOMNOMNOM BLUB HEY CADEN BLUB NOM I PREFER THE PAISLEY OVER THE FLORAL PRINT BLUB K THX
    cadenman2002 and Deadmaster98 like this.
  3. You're killing me here, hash. You really are. And I saw that text.

I'm laughing my head off now and my dog (goldfish) is staring at me weird. Thanks.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire Caden, even thought you are old compared to me (in EMC years ;)) and I have to agree that we Canadians do not have accents eh, them American's do. :p
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  5. No back off fanboy
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  6. Welcome to EMC! Little late on your Bio though. Like 3.5 years later... Anyways Im glad you have a feeling for music. I luv music too! I listen to it every day. :D
    cadenman2002 and Deadmaster98 like this.
  7. He isn't late :p
    I still haven't done one yet and I'm nearly 3 years too haha
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  8. *begins chanting*
    Make an intro! Make an intro!
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  9. Thanks for the intro! I'm kinda new to EMC, but have seen u around in chat. :p Oh yeah, and I'm also Canadian...near Ottawa. :)
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  10. I legit just got asked if i wished to like your post caden when i went to like it, emc is questioning my decision on liking your post...lol
  11. That always happens when you open it in a new tab, plus occasionally when you have slow internet, for some reason.