My Modern House :)

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DemonThunder345, Jul 11, 2013.

?

What do you think of it?

I Love it! 11 vote(s) 28.2%
I Like It. 23 vote(s) 59.0%
I hate it!!! >:( 5 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. i beat you to that statement.
  2. 2013-07-13_20.17.23.png
    Well I Tried :3
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. Yes But I Only used it for half of the first house and then got the idea. He inspired me i didnt copy him :)
  4. Comment what you want me to build below :D
  5. Build a big Dutch windmill
  6. DemonThunder345 likes this.
  7. Something I made, I Hope you like :)
    2013-07-14_13.04.53.png
    kevdudeman and AZHamster like this.
  8. DemonThunder345 likes this.
  9. =D My best build ever! 2013-07-14_14.02.35.png
  10. Dat sign needs to meet a grammar nazi, big time.
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  11. Symmetry is not your friend in modern house builds.
    marknaaijer and DemonThunder345 like this.
  12. I went back and looked at all his images and was like dude don't be mean and then realized what you meant. HERPDERP. I get it now :). He's made everything Symmetrical and the same pattern and most modern houses look like you just slapped some walls together when you didn't have tools.
    DemonThunder345 and mba2012 like this.
  13. Lol
  14. Some aren't soppost to be symmetrical, but like the first one its not like that on purpose. I try to make the ones that are going to be the same like that symmetrical. I try hard to build these, I don't build them in a few minutes :)
  15. Some of these are actually pretty cool. Makes me want to just play with some simple house designs in creative. Nothing super big. just something small and unique.
  16. I Want to make a major Build. But what should it be? Comment your ideas Below, Thanks
  17. A court room, with villagers.
  18. Lol Ok
  19. Oh yeah, was going to give you a helpful hint. You probably have your view distance on Tiny or something low like that. Turn it up for screenshots. You might get terrible FPS; but that doesn't matter when taking screenshots. :D
  20. I found this pool I had made and forgot to post. So here it is, as you can see my Texture Pack Is working =)
    2013-07-14_21.39.32.png