My life isn't going so well...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jtc0999, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Ok so the toenail seems to have made everyone go off topic...

Remember that everything happens for a reason, something good will happen soon :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. ^

You will be in my thoughts also, once, my friend, he was playing soccer on our school team, we were having a practice, and we went 1v1 half-field, and, he was barefoot, because, he forogt his cleats, so, I tried to go easy on him, but, my plastic cleats, took his big toe off. I feel sooooo freaking guilty, till this day.

<3
    Equinox_Boss and TheMikano like this.
  3. His toe or his toenail?
    Equinox_Boss and IcecreamCow like this.
  4. Well, I dont see how plastic cleats could take a toe completely off.... you would have to have one heck of a kick.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Here, you look like you need a few good laughs. Don't worry about your toenail, its regrowth will be a walk in the park.
    https://9gag.com/
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I'm a straight A* student in biology and things about the human body. My grandma is a nurse and my mum is a paedriactic nurse and both gave me that information.
  7. Aren't parents good at GCSE's? xD
  8. Google gave me that information.
  9. I had a toe nail surgically removed. It WILL grow back. :) The doctor did, however put acid in the side of the toenail that reshaped my toenail. (made it so part of it could not grow back in) You get ingrown nails because your nails are not the correct shape. I have a perfectly ordinary toenail now. :) The shot they do give you, under the nail, before hand was the most painful thing I've ever experienced though. Good luck with everything else!
  10. He gave me a needle that would numb the toe, and he warned me that it would burn, and if it did, tell him so he could stop. I thought he was overreacting. Gosh that acid hurt SO bad :(
  11. TBH if you google that, you're going to be getting mixed results and will get confused.
    I don't have that in my area :confused: They give us a fake toenail sometimes.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. huh why they took your nail totaly off i had the same they just took a little bit of where the nail is made so its a little bit shorter
  13. I had an unknown substance growing at the base of it, so they had to remove it all to send it in for fungus testing :mad:
  14. Ouch! :eek: i bet that hurt a lot!
  15. they numbed me :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. why are people liking this?!?!? This is supposted to be sad not happy! xD :rolleyes:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. People might like it beaciase they sympathize with you, or understand your hardships xP
  18. Equinox_Boss likes this.