My Fathers Cobra [love]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, May 12, 2012.

1. my dad just has a custom Cadillac :(
  2. Wanna give it to me for 1 rupee
  3. you stole that idea straight out my head -.-
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  4. Is 900 hp a typo, or have V8 engines become super powerful? I don't mean to sound rude because that is one AMAZING car, but I really would like to know if it is almost 900 hp. Air-intake would boost the hp obviously, however unless this thing runs on a Nascar V8 (which I don't think are street legal) I don't think this achieves 900 hp. A Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640 has a max hp of around 670 and that beast is running on a pumped out V12.
  5. My dad cant drive anymore due to an accident so he gave he THIS. It is a ford capri mk3. I couldn't find any pictures of it on my netbook but when get on my desktop I will post some pictures
    capri.jpeg
    Now, as i am only 15 I am not league-ally allowed to drive it, but......... I live in the country so I can drive it when and where i want. :)
  6. View attachment 6245
    View attachment 6246
    View attachment 6247
    Of course a BMW, the coolest cars on the planet. But also the Bugatti Veyron-the fastest car in the world, cost around 13 million right now in the U.S. and each tire is 100,000$ because they laser perfect it. It is hand made and has 13 world records. It is also made in Germany.
    But of course if I had to choose between all three of them it would be the garbage truck.
    2007_chrysler_300-pic-6032.jpg
    This car, the car know for "Imported from Detroit." is not really imported from detroit. My dad works in the car business and is pretty high up there, infact if you own a toyota or nissan my dads company made your keys and pedometers, but my dad says parts are made in Detroit, but the intire thing is made in Canada and is imported from Canada....