my diamonds disappeared?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by judc3, Jun 9, 2012.

1. I honestly don't know how to explain how that could happen, unless you misplaced it, had perms for everyone or someone, or just didn't get it in the first place xD. Lol, but sorry for your loss. I'd give you some repay money. If I could.
  2. Glad to hear it :)
  3. Nobody has perms in my lot except me, so either someone hacked, the server glitched and deleted them, or somehow I misplaced them, but I've looked everywhere for them. Is there any way to check the server records or something?
    kevdudeman likes this.
  4. Did you give anyone container true on your res
  5. No, like I said earlier, nobody has any perms other than move, but you can't take stuff with just that
    kevdudeman likes this.
  6. sad story :/
  7. Even if they did, why would they only take 6 diamonds, there was a bunch of other stuff in there too, including an enchanted diamond sword! If anyone took it, then they probably would have took that too.
    kevdudeman likes this.
  8. Pro-tip for ban appeals. Lying is a good way to drop your chances of success.

9. I would've never guessed such a thing.
  10. Maybe we should add it to the guide.
    SillyWhiteMage likes this.
  11. Yeah, it wasn't technically mods, I guess, it was a texture pack. If there's a difference, I'm sorry, and I wouldn't do it again, if there were to be a chance of actually proving that I did in fact delete it. If there is, I'd be open to suggestions. I suck.
  12. It is one of those things. Like the warnings you see on some electronics about not putting it into a bathtub full of water. You don't want to have to say it, but sadly you do.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  13. Step 1 is to message the mod who banned you. It will ultimately be up to them. Step 2, which should have actually came before step 1 had to happen, is to read our guide/rules:

3. Thou Shalt Not Cheat
    Don’t use any mods or game exploits that give an advantage over other players. This includes see-through texture packs, modifications that allow you to move, jump or fly in a way not intended by the default game settings, and any game glitch or exploit that gives you an unfair advantage of any kind over other players. If you are caught cheating you will be permanently banned. If you are unsure whether a certain mod or other activity is allowed ask a moderator.
  14. He didn't have to say it if it weren't lying, and yes, I wasn't lying. Wait, what was I lying about anyway? I said "x-ray mods". That's not really lying... (No offence if offended)
  15. Oh cool an administrator is on here. Is there any way you can get those diamonds back, or check the records to find out where they went? There's always the possibility I used them for something :/
    kevdudeman likes this.
  16. Unfortunately we don't have logs to track things like that. It would be extremely heavy on the server. What I can tell you, is that unless you had permissions from someone you forgot about, it's likely you used them and forgot about it. The protection we have would prevent any other situation from happening.
  17. As others have said you will have either misplaced them or someone stole them. ICC can't know what happened and staff don't refund items. Sorry.
  18. Oooh, aww. I thought I read through that D: I never really did think things through. I did send him a message, he sent me that same pitcutre, and i told him I didn't use x-eay mods, and he didn't respond, i Guess thay's why he didn't respond. I wish I could just pla again . Or say bye. Nevermind, I guess I did. Bye.
  19. We get backed up with messages...if he hasn't responded yet he will when he gets to it.
  20. I'm sorry for your diaondsm by the way. I wish yo luck.