My Departure from EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Biscuitboy, Jun 11, 2012.

1. This post made me )':
  2. goodbye and goodluck man
  3. Sad that you're leaving. The reason we've not had much going on in the past few weeks is that Justin was moving place, so he's not had much time to work on new updates. He's now back, though, and we'll soon be getting the gears in motion again. Good luck with whatever you go on to do, and you'll always be welcomed back. :)
  4. No! Bye Biscuit, we will miss you.
  5. Reading these threads are making more and more depressed :(. I bid you fair well biscuit! I hope you will one day return and when you do I will gladly give you what you need to restart!!!
  6. It saddens me to see that many players are leaving EMC, especially those who have been here for quite some time. I too agree that "that jovial feeling" of playing EMC has vanished. It is up to our discretion to leave EMC or not, be it for reasons in real life or the game has gotten boring. As of now, I rather inactive on both EMC and the forums/site, because of real life issues.

As many others have said, farewell my friend, may you prosper in wherever you're going.
  7. So sad that such great members are choosing to leave EMC...
  8. I've heard a lot about you...also noticed you're very into biscuits... XD

Sorry to see all you people go, hopefully you'll return someday to an even better community. Good luck out there.
  9. Its a cycle. Old players leave and new (old) players take their spot and then they leave too but then some people actually stay I will to the end.......... THE END.......
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  10. Goodbye!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. ACHIEVEMENT GET:
    Get Post Liked By Ice Cream Cow
  12. You shall be missed. ):
  13. Why did it post the U mad bro video!! Does anyone else see this
    Equinox_Boss likes this.