my current project

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by MrClydeBarrow, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Last little bit of the build in progress. then its landscaping and im done.
    (next major project when this is done will be an insane asylum. which will be a big villager trading area for an outpost)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. Great work! Looks amazing!
  3. a little preview of my
    insane asylum build that ill be building on smp6 as a villager trading area after im done with
    Chateau de Clyde

Icestra and Opalblade like this.
  4. Insane asylum looks great!
  5. This is unreal! Gosh what I would give to be able to build like that, where did you get the inspiration for this build? It definitely has a 'Forbidden Forest' almost Beauty and the Beast like Motif.
    MrClydeBarrow likes this.
  6. I usually get my inspiration from other players on emc. I spend time just running around town looking at everything built by players on their plots. then look at how I can take the ideas I get and put them into builds
    Opalblade and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  7. part of a public farm I am building on smp6

I should have this one up and running latter today
  8. I love what you did with the sea lanterns!!! It's such a small detail but it's so cool!!

9. A tiny part of a build im slowly working on in single player. when done it will be rebuilt on a res on smp 6

10. started moving the build from single player over to town on smp6
  11. *builds a wall with two different blocks* Woah, look at my design. *sees your design* Okay, GG.
  12. Updates on my mirror res build.
    you can go to /v +works2 on smp6
    to see it in player

haastregt and EvilBlo like this.

13. more of the build. this id the inside of the first floor
    TrumanIII and Eviltoade like this.
  14. looks good i love the stair case
  15. The start of a project im working on in single player for SV outpost on smp6 when done.

Its a hot air balloon on the outside farm on the inside

16. Balloon update
  17. HMMMM, that looks familiar :p
  18. ya you gave me the idea for this colorful roof. it was way more work then I ever wanted to put into a roof
  19. Nocthville! ha. simular to Knoxville?
  20. sounds similar but notchville was named after markus Persson (notch) heres a link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Persson
    notchville has changed names and is now called Sunnyvale or also referred to as SV
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.