my current project

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by MrClydeBarrow, Feb 9, 2017.

1. my current project. Chateau de Clyde located in Notchville. ill keep adding img as i work on it

2. More of Chateau de Clyde

3. I love it! Keep it up!
  4. :confused: is that a wine cellar??

Looks awesome :)
  5. yes the beginnings of one.
    padde73, Ritunn, FadedMartian and 3 others like this.
  6. Thats fantastic. Mine is so bad :(
    Making the barrels larger was a good move
  7. when done the barrels will have a functional purpose of storing potions which is why they are big
    padde73, Mob_Meal, AyanamiKun and 2 others like this.
  8. more of Chateau de Clyde

main entry and stairs going to 2nd floor. yes that is a creeper face infront of the beacon. beacon will be moved when i am done with this room

inside the bell tower and of one of the bells not finished yet. when done the bell will be linked with note blocks to make a bell tower kind of sound
    Opalblade, aaadam12, padde73 and 6 others like this.
  9. This looks amazing :D Your a great builder!
    AyanamiKun and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. This is looking pretty cool! Keep up the good work :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Wow awesome build! Can't wait to see it completed!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. This is looking Great, keep up the awesome work. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

13. main entry and stairs going to 2nd floor updated with a little more work done
    Opalblade, padde73, jkrmnj and 2 others like this.
  14. This is amazing! It looks great.
  15. #WhenYouCantBuildInTownSoYouBuildOutOfTown!

Looking good, I will someday come out to work on my build, hehe...

16. One more update. credit for this goes to Ellisbrewer. It looks great in the house.
    Opalblade, padde73, jkrmnj and 3 others like this.
  17. This is so opulent! Kudos on the amazing build / WIP :)
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  18. *Heart eyes emoji*
  19. Most recent update to Chateau de Clyde located in Notchville
  20. That's quite good :)
    I see you love light blue stained clay as much as I do :) (I haven't jet build a big build on emc without it with exeption of project Opuncis (if you wonder: http://jelle68.imgur.com/) I only want to give you wone little tip, everything is quite god but there is one thing you forgot: mixing in textures. What you see Ellisbrewer did in that fountain, You don't use one block, no, you mix simmulair blocks in at random. I'd suggest doing that with the sooth sandstone walls, just mix in a little but of normal sandstone and the build starts living a little more, since, let's be honest, it now doesn't look like someone lived/lives in it, right?

Oh, can't I really just read one building thread without giving the builder some tips...
    Tah2 likes this.