my apology

Discussion in 'The Jukebox' started by ShyguytheGamer1, Aug 31, 2018.

1. I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement and I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm simply here to apologize. So what we came across that day on the internet was obviously a mistake and the reactions you saw in this song were raw, they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never posted the video. I should have put the microphone down, and stopped recording what we were going through. There's a lot of things I should have done differently, but I didn't, and for that from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the internet, I want to apologize to anyone who's seen the video, I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by ear infections, or deafness, or tinnitus. But, most importantly, I want to apologize to the ears of the world. For, my fans, who are defending my actions, please don't, they do not deserve to be defended. The goal of my content is always to entertain, to push the boundaries, to be all inclusive and in the world I live in I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said, I made a huge mistake, I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm disappointed in myself, and I promise to be better. I will be better, thank you.

jk I made a new song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzWo_uN3Oy0

So with this one I decided to use electronics to make some synth sounds for the intro, which is new for me, and I have never done it before. Then I added in the djent/core in the middle, and a calm outro. the mixing is poor considering I'm using a blue yeti, a bedroom with no foam to be seen, audacity and adobe audition (somehow).

I'll eventually get FL Studio though so it should sound a bit more professional? Maybe?

But, anyway, I really want some feedback on this. I'm not really ready to do singing or screaming yet but I will soon. Just gotta write more stuff and maybe acquire a drum-set and a bass. I'll also experiment with ambient and pop in the future but for now, I got this to go off of. Listen to the whole thing before you give feedback. I promise I'll actually get better at this. Thanks guys!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. ... what's going on?? :confused:
  3. I'm sorry that I made a new song, but you can still check it out.
  4. I fully support your decision, but these actions cannot be forgiven. We hope you find luck in the future
    607 likes this.
  5. thank you, it's been rough in these dire times.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  6. oh my god yall needa STOP with this CLICKBAIT GOOD LORD
    607, crystaldragon13 and MoreMoople like this.
  7. Never
  8. Never ever
  9. nice riffs, and interesting iteration of the synth. The only problem though is that it isn't very clear and it sounds pretty quiet. It's all good, but you gotta improve that sound quality. nice work :)
    ShyguytheGamer1 likes this.
  10. such a meme
    ShyguytheGamer1 likes this.
  11. Working on the sound quality.