My account was hacked

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by MinecraftPro67, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Please, enlighten me as to the "law" you are claiming exists. If you are going to make references, be sure to back them up with evidence.
  2. Why is everyone picking on copherfield? He's only trying to help the poor guy..
  3. I believe e-commerce laws differ from country to country as there can't be a one world law on the internet, whatever country the company is based in will need to follow that countries laws on e-commerce.

That's if i'm correct at all :D
  4. Basically here are your options:

Assuming you used your correct e-mail address, doing a password reset will send instructions to do so to that e-mail that is in your Minecraft account. This is an automated process and isn't something a hacker could have turned off, even if they had access to your account.

If you don't have access to your e-mail that's on your minecraft account anymore, unfortunately, you're probably out of luck.
  5. Do you know the phone number
  6. I got my account back yay
  7. After a long time
  8. Gratz mate.

On the subject of account hacking(and I realize it is a fairly old topic), it is random, generally its just a list of thousands of random usernames and emails, cross-checking with a hundreds of passwords, they make programs for it....First hand experience...(no, I didn't hack anyones account :)
  9. How did you got it back?
  10. Minecraft help finally replied last week they reset my account to my other email