my account get hacked, and lost some promos.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Paraworld__, Nov 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there erai, I know that you are upset and frustrated about the loss of your items. Unfortunately, we've done everything we can to help.

ElfinPineapple and other staff spent many hours going over your case. During that period, you were refunded rupees that were found to be spent by the hacker from your account. However, loss of items is more difficult to track and we were not able to recover those. While I sympathize with your loss, item recovery cases require detailed evidence of the movement of items, which Elfin and the other staff were not able to find.

(Staff said ^)

Please dont delete or block further reply of this thread, this is NOT conversation about staffs.
    lost about 3 mil worth promos from hacker, and they claim they cant recover them.

So if your account get hacked and lost your items, they just saying something equalment with 'give up this game, give up most of your efforts.' which pretty blunt.

if someone get my items from hackers drop party, please give them back too.
    for Jodie, give my residence back which hacker gave to you, rather than hope i give up this game and claim my res.
  2. I'd discuss this in a PM with the staff and the involved players if I were you. Airing your grievances in the public forum section will get you nowhere besides a one way ticket to thread lock city.
    FadedMartian and Lukas3226 like this.
  3. If you have an issue with a Staff member please PM Krysyy and not post the private convos here. You can PM Krysyy at pmcm.emc.gs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.