My 1 Million Rupee challenge Log

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kevdudeman, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Lol, the color on your last 1 is different, this is clearly a fake guys -_-
  2. Guys, he wants to EARN this :D
  3. The end of day 1 is more rupees than I have earned in my lifetime.

I'm a poor sod with a mere 25k :p
    I don't know how you're going to pull this off, but good luck.
  4. Don't give up - my worst string of luck was drinking washing up liquid, and then after a really bad nightmare in a nap, I fell down the stairs and bruised a bone. That bone was my skull. What did I do? I cried because I was 2 years old but I didn't give up on crying. I carried on...

Want to know where my parents where? My dad was at work and my mum was making breakfast. She tried to stop me when I fell down the stairs but it was too late.

Worst motivational speech i've ever read.
  5. Wow... Kinda like what Soul said, the first day is more than I've ever had. I have just less than 25k atm.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  6. Alright, I've just realized something about this whole thing. First of all I'll say, I'm postponing this challenge, maybe indefinitely. I have been up to par on my 30k a day challenge so far, so don't take this as me quitting because I can't handle it. But I have been working far too much to earn this much and that's just not right. I don't come home after 8 hours of work to do more work, I come home to play in my spare time. This has had me since Nov. 1 working, and I don't think that's a good use of my time. I'll update my main post soon, and if I ever do feel like logging in everyday to work instead of have fun, I'll start on the 16th, and work until the 30th.

That's all I have for this contest for now, so... to be continued?
  7. I know it's oh so rude to bump old threads, but I find it more polite than to make a new one... so for the (7?) of you that got a new alert, soz. I've started this little thing over, updated the op.... and uh, that's it :)
  8. Awmg sooooo r00d...
    No srsly, good luck on that, 1kk is a lot of money.
    creepincreepers7 and Jcplugs like this.
  9. Cool :) Good luck on your second attempt :)
  10. Lol, since when did people use 1kk for 1,000,000? I must be behind. :rolleyes:
  11. Well, most games I've played, I've seen 1kk, I don't know about MC :p
  12. Huh, it's certainly new to me, I suppose it's better than saying 1000k. I would just say 1 mil lol.
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  13. Or 1m.
  14. You mean like one meter? :p
  15. Fairly sure I've completed the second set of two weeks so...

16. Congrats!!:)
    kevdudeman likes this.
  17. Nice job! :D
    kevdudeman likes this.