MR2R2M's GIANT KNIGHT and domes

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by MR2R2M, Oct 17, 2011.

?

Do you like these creations?

Poll closed Oct 17, 2012.
Yes, diffinately, welldone oh great MR2R2M 12 vote(s) 92.3%
No, dig yourself a hole and stay in it! :( 2 vote(s) 15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. WOWOWOWOW Calm ur farm, get witht he news, I thought u did it as a joke, no need to take it so seriously. SHEEEEZE LOUISE
  2. You know, the more I think about your latest additions to your otherwise very cool statue MR2, the more I realize that it's in extremely poor taste. It totally ruins your statue.

Also, a few new people have commented on how they were surprised that this is even allowed.

It's not a very likable construction as it is.
  3. Agreed. I liked it how it was before.
  4. Oh well, wow u guys are such buzz kills, will remove it then, im just saying, jeremy thought it was aight,

BUZZKILLers
  5. Are u happy buzzkillers, i removed it. :(
  6. it is in poor taste...but i found it to be a good childish laugh at first....then i was like really? huh...now saying it out loud i feel as though i am a buzz kill....but i am not, so my thoughts now are change it back to simply no streams from places that may be deemed "inappropriate"
  7. I agree to. The Statue was indeed inappropriate. I do fell like a buzz kill because i did indeed enjoy the statue but little kids play on this server. Maybe you could do it in singleplayer or a server that requires you to be a certain age. Im not suggesting leaveing the empire....its the best server.
  8. naw mr2 needs to stay he is a good guy and good for some laughs...but i agree put the dirty statue underground possibly?
  9. id actually help dig that if he did put it underground. Nice Idea :)
  10. I don't see why you would want your beautiful and majestic statue to stand as a mockery of beautiful and majestic statues by making it pee and poo MR2.

And as for killing your buzz... well, there's something to be said for sobriety. Every buzz has it's end.

There's a time and a place for everything, for sure. The peeing/pooing statue was good for a laugh at first, but now... well, it's not really worth even looking at anymore. That's why I think you should change it back to the way it was... then it would be something people could appreciate as a very cool thing that you built.

:)
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.
  11. Ok ok guys i changed it back to the way it was, what 3hours ago, calm down, it was mearly made for a laugh, i was prepared to make the change back to the original statue, all you guys needed to do was to ask civally and i would have done it. No need to go waffleing on about stupid things like putting it underground etc... I would have changed it back the way it was in a plit second if someone asked for it to be done. I was prepared to do it because Jeremy even said "you might have to change it if people start to complain" So bottom line is, you guys should have just asked for it to be reverted to it original state. Hopefully yall can enjoy it now lmfao. Soz if it upset u mods and peeps. It was just a joke with a friend. ...... maybe i should make him have a diamond extremity LOL JK LMFAO
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.