Moyer Inc

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Zion_Moyer, Jan 1, 2017.

1. The idea is finally moving forward! For about a year now I have had a giant Moyer Inc sign above my promo shop which was just supposed to be one of the many parts of Moyer Inc but things happened and all the other parts fell apart.
    Well, I hope to say that that will be changing. I have been doing quite a bit of work these past weeks to be building new areas for Moyer Inc to be able to expand and grow my business out.
    I will have my new business in the comments below in the days hopefully to come. Thank you to everyone for waiting patiently!
    Equinox_Boss and Sealeon like this.
  2. Moyer's Promos
    It's been about a year and a half since I've been in the promo game and this will be my 3rd shop and I am happy to say it is the main part of Moyer Inc! Each shop has gotten bigger as I go so I am hoping that this one will be the one to last. I have a large selection to choose from and I will continually try to keep it updated.
    As prices keep changing I hope to keep up with them. I am about to do my yearly redo of almost all of my promo prices. Some will go up and some will go down, depending on the item.
    Moyer's Promo Mall
    I have been working on this mall for a really long time but every time I got close to finishing something happened. So hopefully, I will have it up in the months to come. I have decided to wipe what I have already done on it and go with a more yearly type theme. Hopefully this will work better than what I had going.

Wanna come shop for some promos? The res number is 16247 on smp8. You can also use the tag /v +pp or /v +mi. I hopefully will be having this res moved to 16100 on smp8 so I can have all my business next to each other but until then, 16247 is the place to be!
    Equinox_Boss and Sealeon like this.
  3. Moyer’s Heads

I first got interested in decorative heads when I saw little diamond blocks on a person's res. I recently built a shop not knowing what I would do with it and I connected the two dots and here we are, a decorative head shop.

I will try to have multiple new heads each month up. I will post the new heads that come out on this thread when I have them up in my shop

Have an idea for a head that you would like me to sell? Fill out this form and I will pick heads as I find fit: https://goo.gl/forms/dxlXqHmpPF0I6CxC2

This shop is coming at the end of February. The res will be /v 16062 on smp8.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Saved for business
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Hopefully will have my second shop's business overview up by 1-8-17!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. My second shop's business overview is up but the shop in game won't be open till the end of February. Hope to finish the inside soon and have the shops up.
    Although the shop is not open, I will still be accepting submissions for head ideas. Check out main post for more info.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.