Move flag Message

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by raidinggod101, Mar 3, 2014.

?

Like this

Yes 14 vote(s) 87.5%
NUUU 2 vote(s) 12.5%
  1. I would initially say to have pre-set options ... but then again if you do a general resident move false message, it might not apply to other people ...

However, if you put something mean in your message anyways, rules would still apply ...so I don't really see the problem with this ...

then again ... I also don't see a reason for it either ... most the time players say why move is off ...unless it's a /res set move false ordeal ... in that case i'm generally baffled and always hate bumping into player's residences with move false, especially near spawn - and it saying the same thing over and over.

to me this has it's give or takes ... it probably wouldn't affect me either way.
  2. IMO, the biggest problem with 'under construction malls' is that players feel the need to announce these things before they are ready/built. So of course you will get people trying to come look, and wonder why they cannot enter. :)

I strongly recommend to everyone, do not announce your build until it's ready.

And if you want to solicit donations/blocks to help build it, give another res a person CAN go to to donate/observe. :)

Perhaps your situation is different, I don't know. :)