[More Noobiness] How to make a spoiler?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Yes, it's more of FirstJugBurgerz's epic Noobiness!! Today, I'm asking the community how to put a spoiler in a post (one of those things that when you click on it, the spoiler pulls down and reveals more text). If it has to do with code, I don't what it is, so someone might have to explain it to me for me to figure it out. Thanks for reading.
  2. your welcome
    Creeper655 and 607 like this.
  3. You just type [spoiler=SpoilerName]Random text[/spoiler]. :) (For example, if you wanted to name the spoiler Example and for it to say Example text, you would put [spoiler=Example]Example text[/spoiler].)
  4. Thanks Kad.
    Kadboy likes this.
  5. Write spoiler in brackets, like this: [ Spoiler ], but without the spaces. Then, at the end, type the same thing but with a slash before the word spoiler, like this: [ / Spoiler ], also without the spaces.
  6. Don't forget to remove all formatting from the included section, that way there won't be multiple spoilers. :)
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  7. Thanks Lukas, I was also going to ask how to do a quote until you saved me some more embarrassment. :p
  8. You can do spoilers within spoilers
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. spoilception!
    World collapses
  10. Whoever Reads this, Start a convo with me asking for 32 free emeralds. PERSERVERENCE!!!
  11. Ah, that's how they appear! :p