Momentus-Ville

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by RainbowChin, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Never before seen :eek:
  2. Luca and the gang (Excluding Rainbow) lead me to the village to kill some of those momentus's.
    It took us an hour to kill ONE, and we got nothing from it -_-
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. i think momentus drops should be slightly tweaked ive killed 8 and only got 2 swords i needs moar
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  4. Does anyone know where or a way to find marlixs/momentuses?
  5. They can spawn anywhere a normal spawn can, so you just gotta be lucky.
  6. So they would spawn at spawn?
  7. Outside the spawn, again, if lucky.
  8. Sounds pretty good and would probably work as long as there's no stupid "ASK YO FRENZ FO ENURGEEZ" "ASK YO FRENZ FOR SPECIAL PIECES TO A THING WE'LL ONLY HAVE UP FOR TWO WEEKS" "You ran out of energy after you passed gas. Buy some now for stupid amounts of real life currency."
    CoDe4RiDeR likes this.
  9. sorry. Its confusing for me.
  10. Among other parts, here's some of the messages:

"Sorry, you must be in a group with at least 50 other people and spam them 4 times each to do that."
    "You can only plant zombies in dirt. But one dirt block for only $50 at store.emcurl.com."
    "Error 9001: We want more money."
    PandasEatRamen and CoDe4RiDeR like this.
  11. You guys think this is hard? I fought 10 marlix's and 5 withers on all at once....... at mobarena :p
  12. And you died?
  13. was easy cause ma has a roof try that in wilderness lol
  14. The moment when Aikar perfects a roofless Mob Arena....
  15. I dont get it.
  16. Which part?
  17. The mob arena part.
  18. Giant skellyton isn't in the game it's a filter that you have to make yourself

And giant creeper have no idea were you got that from
  19. Some dude told me, but I don't really believe it, but who knows if Mojang will create it. :p
  20. Mojang will NEVER make a giant creeper and/or giant skelloton

Giant creeper will bomb up your wold pretty bad plus you have no change to fight him you come with in 60 blocks of it, it will blow up

Giant skelloton, don't even get me started on how huge it's arrow will be