Moderator Application [Updated February 17th, 2012]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by GameKribJEREMY, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am probebly not gonna bekome moderator but i hope i will.
  2. Think positively man.
  3. I'm very surprised your not a moderator, your a very humble person.
    YOU12MAEC and zSlumDog like this.
  4. Why thank you :oops:
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  5. You know i haven noticed any mods on Smp4 are there any? All ive seen are gold supporters and diamond supporters.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Mods go on whatever server they can. Just because there's none online doesn't mean there's not one watching from Square.
  7. We have 22 staff members. A few of them are currently on leave from EMC due to IRL stuff, like Twitch. Others are only at select times during any given week. And as Jack mentioned, many of them are watching from square.
    Don't forget that most of them have lots of stuff to do other than minecraft.
    Equinox_Boss and JackBiggin like this.
  8. Hey, I am a member of Empire minecraft. I've played it for a good while now and I wanted to help because I've noticed that mods cant be on 10 servers keeping everything good. I want to make the servers keep family friendly because a lot of people break commandment 8 and I know that theres very young people on the server and I do not want them having to quit this server, or minecraft from that. I've also noticed that people are using mods a lot and it make it harder for other people to find good items in the wilderness from people using their mods to find them first. I feel I can make a difference with the amount of cheaters and commandment breakers on Empire minecraft.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. First of all, posting that here won't get you anywhere and secondly, anyone can say that "they can make a difference with the amount of cheaters." What you really have to say is HOW you can do that.
  10. How do we know YOUR not a cheater or commandment breaker..... :eek:
  11. 'Dislike'
    'Like'
  12. Fill out the application in the OP :)
    And we do have square. If J & J need someone to help out, then they will choose them. At the moment I am sure they are content with the amount of staff they have policing the servers.
  13. every one be careful because israfel is on the map!!!!
  14. I don't think that Israphel would be a very choice to be a Moderator, sorry.

The reason that i think this is that he seems to enjoy PvP and griefing, which aren't generally things that Mods should be encouraging.

However, if he decides to submit an application, I'm sure that it will be reviewed fairly..
  15. Hello I am Diako77 and I would Really Like Would Like to apply to be a Moderator.
    I am fit for the job because I already Follow the rules as it is.
    I also try my very best so that everyone else that is playing is following the Commandments.
    I love EmpireMinecraft and I know that I can make a Difference to the server.
    I will not Give up!
    Thank you for your time Diako77
  16. Incorrect way of applying. You now have a 0.00001% chance of becoming a moderator. Good luck!

Here's a link to the correct way: http://bit.ly/forsomereasonididntreadthefirstpost
  17. Not really. ICC puts the large link in the first post for a reason. By posting here it shows you can't read and follow the instructions given, a vital skill for a moderator to have. The only reason this thread is really open is so they can weed out who can't follow what is asked.

Sorry, but it's true. :/

Also, I've just checked your profile. Member since: Monday. You'll need to be on EMC a little longer than that...
    SleepyPK and SecretAznEks like this.
  18. +1
    Someone else who enjoys background checks, I see.
    Tehwafflez and JackBiggin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.