Moderation On SMP2

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by XxBoWnZxX666, Dec 19, 2011.

1. yeah I love that mod......
    MR2R2M likes this.
  2. I personally use it to, its great for rolling back and getting screen caps :)
  3. I am sorry If i offended you with this chat I just wanted it to be brought to your (Moderators) attention because there Is decent moderation but alot of times the offenders are on when the moderators are not And thank you for telling me about /ignore [player] I am still pretty new to commands and this server but i didn't really know about that :D
  4. Hey man, If you ever need help with commands here is a good place :)
  5. I think right now, with what we have, we are doing pretty well off. I'd like to emphasize (and we're working on easier ways to do this all the time as well) that the Community plays a big role in helping catch the bad guys as well. I know we're not XBL, but in terms of how big we are compared to almost any other server, one could say we're the XBL of MC right now. XBL with all of their PAID staff isn't able to patrol every game of every server at any given time.

We sort of adopted the system they use. We rely on the community to help report and catch bad guys, and the mods use that information to make sure they are removed from our lives.

Don't worry baha, you didn't offend Twitch (or any of us). We know the only reason you were saying anything was because you want to help (as most do). He was just letting you know the situation from the other side (as I also tried to do with this post). :)
    ISMOOCH, bahablue4 and Twitch1 like this.
  6. ......Thank you :D
  7. Exactly, I was not offended. I just wanted to point out that we do our best here, and giving my stand point from the other side of the fence... Remember, the grass is always greener on the other side... ;)
    bahablue4 likes this.
  8. You know what your Pretty nice twitch I just thought you were offended

Man, I love this server
    Twitch1 likes this.
  9. Thank you. I love this server as well, which is why I worked so hard to become a member of the staff, so that I could contribute even more to the server than I did as just a regular member and Iron Supporter. :)
    I do not mean to come across brash at times, it is the Army training in me that rubs people wrong. However, I am consistent with it and people come to understand I am being honest and straight forward, not mean. :)
    bahablue4 likes this.