[Mob Suggestion] Spiderius The Spider King

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by belac555, Jun 11, 2018.

?

Do you like the special mobs the empire has now?

Poll closed Jan 7, 2019.
yes 9 vote(s) 40.9%
no 4 vote(s) 18.2%
Kinda 9 vote(s) 40.9%
  1. I like EVERYTHING about it, but how about the weapons damage increases the higher the difficulty? (diff 1 would be like sharpness 1 and diff 10 would be sharpness 5)

[edit]
    +1 from me ;)
  2. Finally...a use for Bane of Arthropods.

Make the Vanilla adjustments and you got another +1!
    purplebook163 likes this.
  3. Awesome guys I like the feedback
  4. I've just read the description and I can't say I like the concept. As a person who has actually made some mob concepts for emc, I've set a rule for myself, that I will only suggest such things that I'm sure can be created or have already been created by me in the base game with command blocks. Yours is just too far fetched when taking into consideration what can be created in vanilla minecraft or the plugins that EMC's okay to use.
    There are also some subjective reasons for me not liking this concept, but I guess I'll not talk about them, unless you don't mind.
  5. Actually, the only thing not doable in the OP's suggestion is the bigger size.

the rest could be done.

But OP, thanks for the suggestions. I've actually specced out a few bosses a few years ago after the survival update, and a spider boss will one day happen.... I will link to this thread for when ever it actually does get added (it won't be any time soon), for ideas to go on top of what I already have planned.
  6. Awesome thanks
  7. Welp, even though I don't fully like the concept, that doesn't mean that it can't be polished and done into a boss. I'll be making an in-game version using command blocks, with a bit of personal touches thrown in. Will be posting photos of it in this thread. ;)
  8. Awesome thanks
  9. FYI Command Blocks aren't really relevant to EMC mob design :p We solve them with real code lol.
  10. It wasn't hard to guess so, considering how big and professional EMC is :p
    Can my command block concepts be somehow translated into "real code" though?
  11. Not in the slightest. 'concepts' can be copied, but not implementation.

Like that other mob you did, did look cool and very creative, but i'm not sure the complexity to pull that off is worth the effort heh. Unless you used something with entity complex parts outside of the enderdragon and it still worked.

edit: nope just checked enderdragon, child parts and movement etc is all hard coded into the enderdragon itself.
    belac555 and OriginalScuf like this.
  12. What do you mean? If the parts belong to a single entity? Well, not really, I use armor stands that constantly teleport to an entity in order to give them a unique look.
    And in terms of complexity, JDHallows actually allowed me to post my command block creations on his server, so you can check them out and decide for yourself.