Mob heads not dropping.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Arystina, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Does difficulty affect head drops at all? I'm on difficulty 10 and killed like 50 mobs and not a single head (or anything other than the usual Minecraft mob drops) has dropped. Are head drops broken or something? :confused:

EDIT. Please note that on top of difficulty 10, I also have a Looting 3 Sword and a Witch's Gem.

Switched the Gem to a Lucky Rabbit's Foot. No difference. Still no heads.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  2. Oh stars, finally. I got a head on difficulty 3. ._.

Seriously though, what's up with the drop rates on heads? And I'm not getting anything on difficulty 6+, which I thought improved drop rates on...well...all drops.
  3. I'm usually on diff 7 and sometimes get mob heads often. Not super often but not never. Horse heads are a different story for some reason. Killed 100s of them since V2 came out and only ever got 1 head. Also using Looting 3 and lucky foot.
  4. Well, for spending 6 hours today killing various mobs, I got two heads. A rabbit and a cow. Big woop. I got both on dif. 3 difficulty. I had no luck of any kind with the other difficulty levels.

I think I had better odds getting Aikar's head last night than I do getting a random mob's head. :eek:
  5. For the most of it, I tend to stick with difficulty 5 or 6, which seem to have pretty fair rates for me. I hadn't noticed any issues with mob head from my point of view. Maybe if anything a slight difference in the amount of mobs I have to kill before I finally get one. Though they do come, It's been awhile since I got back into playing, so the amount or randomized loot of it could very well still be the same. :confused: Received zombie pigmen, skeleton, creeper, and spider over past few days. Wish you better luck out there!
    Arystina likes this.
  6. Thanks. Seems I'll need it.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.