Mob Arena Upgrade Complete!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 31, 2014.

1. So long... /mail send krysyyjane9191 Blame
  2. This was a lot of work... :p
    RainbowChin and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  3. Is it bad that I don't know how the old one looked? :3
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. Looks nice. Shame ai couldnt come on last night for it, due to my internet last few weeks, has been messing up becausecthey are working on the connection boxes around my house and has effected mine a lot and makes me not have internet most days, thats why if you see me on, thats rare :) hahah
  5. Looks awesome! Can't wait till we can play in it :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. Wow, this looks sweet! :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. You can expect the first event from myself in the new location this coming Saturday :)

Super glad to see it finally on the main server, this has kept me excited for many weeks :D
    jkjkjk182, 607 and Rainbowpony1000 like this.
  8. Don't explode from happiness... :p
    Starzival likes this.
  9. Now that's from Chin....some other events might pop up in between now and then. Gotta break the new place in afterall =P
  10. I think it was rather interesting to use sandstone the way to builders of this new arena did.

For people that want to show high creativity, be ready for it to come to you internally. If you think it's a good idea, save it to an external location, outside your mind, so it's not lost forever.
    A science fiction story writer named Ray Bradbury once said during an interview that creativity can comes when you least expect it.
    At the time of this message, Minecraft player Xisuma mentioned that he has a list of ideas for myself to do when the time comes. This is most likely one of the reasons behind his consistency of weekly content.
  11. It isnt hard, just very long and that is what makes it hard :3, all individual jumps are easy (for me lol). So I blame you! D: (or pay me 1r :p)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  12. Looks awesome! ;D
  13. Glad to hear, though not everyone is good at parkour =P It starts off easier than it ends...
  14. Dun Dun Duuuun....
    Patr1cV and Krysyy like this.
  15. Looks amazing.:)
    But really what has the build team made that doesn't look amazing.;)
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  16. So, I see you say it is hard parkour. Is it as hard as my parkour multi-course?
  17. Technically I say 'not easy' =P
    And you'll have to try it to see. Though I've heard yours was quite something.
    607 and TechFilmer like this.
  18. It depends on which one you are talking about. I have an old one and a new one. I finished the new one in November, and the old one vanished with my old residence... ... ... ...
  19. I've heard it recently so I'm thinking the November one.