Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Quartzic, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Sort of like the ICC events, Mini Promos will be small, unique items that are randomly available for short periods of time, from 1 hour to 24 hours to 30 minutes. These items will not be sold in shops, of course, and will not be mentioned - you'll have to check /promo to find them! I've made some ideas here:

Dry Ice - Ice block with a Fire Aspect enchantment.
    Durt - Dirt renamed to "Durt" (without italics).
    Snow Boots - Iron Boots that make snow trails when the user walks with them on.
    An Unknown Novel - A written book that says "The pages are too burnt to read anything.", made by "Unknown", titled "An Unknown Novel"
    Insta Tree - A sapling that automatically grows when planted. They can choose what type of sapling they want.
    Pretilled Dirt - Dirt that comes pre-tilled.
    Spear - Arrow with Knockback 1 and Sharpness 3.
  2. Sorry but I just do not like these ideas.

Would rather have special EMC-Only items available in the /shop.
  3. These items won't be very valuable (at least, at first). Also, having them in the /shop would bring attention to them, making them not-so-secret.
  4. But doing this would make more work for the admins and delay things like Dragon tombs and such

Also, I like having the promos being for special stuff
    AmusedStew and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. Well one person can just make a thread or go server to server then 100+ people know making it not very secret..
  6. This forum is made for people to comment on your ideas.
    Oh god. The spam.
  7. I think we have enough promos already to be honest. I like the rate they are coming out though. Kind of more active over new year and christmas, then a break, so on.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. I like the idea but it wouldn't be in the packed times like now with so many promos going on
    But when it gets to a time like FDNY21 said, where holidays or special events aren't so close, then I can see a mini promo put to use
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. ↑ in promos = ↓ in special value.
    mba2012, xHaro_Der and FDNY21 like this.