Minerva

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by LittleJimSlade, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Hey spidey my friend opened a server want me to send you the IP on skype?
  2. sure, ill cheak it out
  3. Never mind spidey I'm not playing on that server anymore, got kicked out of staff for something I did not do!!! but I am opening my own server soon
  4. awesome, ill keep an eye out, next time you wanna talk about this, please skype message me or start a private messange, thanks
  5. Aha, found the Minerva topic. shame not idea where it is. i think far far far aeay from my outpost on smp2
  6. its about 10k west of the west frountier portal
  7. Hehe, ok. i did go far far east. so thats many blcoks away.
    would take a hugh amount of time to head back.
  8. Hey I am going to send some people your way spidey :)
  9. Ok. i now know how to make a nether rail. so its possible. but, the amount of railtracks i need. uhmm..
    Im not out right now. only not sure how to get 38K+ back for Minerva. lots of railtracks i dont have :eek:
    Think seen Minerva, looks intressting.
  10. I actually have a nether rail system installed going towards my outpost if you would like to expand on that. just go ahead and make your nether safehouse and get your portals aligned and next time i'm on i'll get the coords for the starting station
  11. It's going to be a long netherwalk back. and we need lot of pickaxes. but i try to dig my way back. wehn im in town we can think about railtracks.
  12. /vanish also makes it so that hidden player doesn't appear on the TAB menu :p
  13. we do actually have a netherrail, not done and its kinda hard to find, but its there, im going to finish it soon =)
    devon699 likes this.