Minefaire!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ChespinLover77, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Hello ! Tis I Chespin o/

I've recently discovered that there is a series of events taking place around the country of 'Murica for Minecraft fans, if you have no idea what I'm talking about check it out !
    http://www.minefaire.com

Minefaire will be going to California(in various locations) Texas, Chicago, Minnesota, New Jersey, Botson, Washington DC, Philledelphia, and my home state Colorado ^-^/
    According to their website, they have loads of fun stuff to check out such as ; Live Gaming, Costume Contests, Workshops, YouTube's Q&A's along with many more exciting activities.

I'll leave with this,
    Will any of you be attending any of these locations for minefaire? If so what are you most excited for?
  2. Eviltoade and I have already purchased the Houston, Texas tickets. We went this last year too.

Edit: I wore my 2013 Dragon costume again (yes it still fit) and won 1st place at the costume contest. Then did an interview with the Houston Chronicle.
    TuckerAmbr, Moonglum_, 607 and 8 others like this.
  3. no
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  4. Haha, I wish. Would be cool... But the closest ones are 11 hours away (Houston, Denver) -_- have fun everyone that's going though!! =D
    SkeleTin007 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  5. Aw, too bad! Closest one is 10 minutes away! And kinda expensive for a dude without a job. Oh well!
  6. Awh darn xD

:eek:
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. Never heard of it, but too far and too expensive.
    But seeing Krysyy in a drago costume would be funny... can we has pic or is I missing said pic somewhere?
  8. Hmm, the Chicago one is tempting, since it's the closest to me...

But, probably still won't go just because of the timing (I would already be back in school then) and the cost, since I would have to pay for a hotel room during the time there. If it was close enough that I could just drive to it everyday, I probably would have went :) (Chicago is a 5-7 hour drive for me, depending on the traffic)
  9. Texas is the closest one to me, sadly (i think, either that or chicago) and that's a six hour drive. And mom wouldn't go so I can't bug her to drive me out for nothing :p
  10. There's a video somewhere. One of you forum peeps, help me out with a link =)
    ChespinLover77 and MoreMoople like this.
  11. Thanks Kloned
    Note after reading: See, I didn't watch the minecon that year... And wow such a small world it can be sometimes :p I remember the last year that wasn't virtual (2016, I believe) I didn't know a classmate went and I found out later he was in the contest. Can't remember which mob.
    Good job, Krysyy :)
    ChespinLover77, 607 and ThaKloned like this.
  12. That poor head was falling to pieces during the time we were there. Aikar and Moose were laughing as I was patching and re-painting portions during the night before. :p
  13. I assume they did recognise it?
  14. I actually don't know if they did. A lot of people were acting like they'd never seen something like it before.
    ChespinLover77, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  15. Hey, you spent hours on it, looks nice, even if falling apart lol. And good job whacking the lady haha, gave me a laugh.
    ChespinLover77, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  16. Oh boi this thread is a lil, jus a lil old *dusts off*
    Getting ready for the event now, perhaps I'll catch a few players there ^-^