Minecraft.net?!?!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Biscuitboy, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's still down for the Eastern US area or atleast Maine
  2. Me in Maryland too.
  3. My post mentions NOTHING about Minecraft not being up.
  4. thats also Eastern
  5. It's up for Britain & sweden definitely.
  6. image.jpg

No, just kidding, I think Mojang is just having some technical difficulties ATM.
  7. I like trains.
    Kman122000 and Hash98 like this.
  8. Syndicate reference?
  9. asdf movie
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  10. I think ASDFmovie.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. Hmm, I was asleep for the past few hours, so yeah.
  12. That too.
  13. Its up in Colorado, I guess?
    It works for me.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  14. Yah, up in Tennessee.
  15. Works up in North West England too, and it's up for sweden. The problem with the amazon servers are gone, Mollstam decided to recode some of the login server, and needs to push the update out.

Also, Colorado :D I go hunting there sometimes on school break. Expensive though.
  16. Yes it does. Everything minecraft is run off of amazon and amazon crashed. Shall me leave this alone?
  17. @thread heading to argument city@

-Everyone pack your bags and depart through the empire minecraft logo, thank you!
    Jeanzl2000 and Kman122000 like this.
  18. Are you illiterate? My post does not mention the fact that I can't log in to Minecraft. Please learn to differentiate between two different things.
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  19. Now I think you are just being rude.
    No, you didn't mention anything about the logins being down, but the problems does come from the Amazon servers were down.
  20. I am not being rude. I am just befuddled how people like to "read between the lines" interpret things how they want to and completely ignore the question and try to belittle you.
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.