Minecraft.net session servers having issues

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Oct 23, 2011.

1. first thing i thought about was... hmm try my own server on 127.0.0.1.... Hey it didn't load.. opened server settings, changed to offline... Yay! now i can screw around and fly around building again...
    Sadly no flying on empire though :( and my server doesnt compare any where near empire because i have 000.000 addons :( i guess now would be a perfect time to start downloading and testing and configing them all aye? lol
  2. Yeah haha I wish we could just go into offline mode, but it would be about 5 minutes and an idiot would join forging as an admin (cause in offline the server trusts 100% whatever you tell it your account is).
  3. hey justin, just a quick question, do u guys run a bukkit server?
  4. Correct we run bukkit, well it is bukkit branched with some core modifications ;)
    GeneralJam99 likes this.
  5. you know everytime i see bukkit for some reason my brain sees buttcake
  6. EmpireMinecraft, the greatest buttcake server of all time!
    MR2R2M and ZerreissenDirge like this.
  7. Oh wow the entire Minecraft.net is down now, not just the session servers. Hope they are fixing it, this is the longest down time yet.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  8. i know this is off topic.. but during this server down time.. i just thought about some different mindcraft ideas... Minecraft meets mario kart:p minecraft meets NFS (craft yor ride you're own way) i hate to be the person to say it.. but it seems to me Minecraft should be realised on atari :p cause it sure is bringing back the old days for me :)
  9. atari? psh atleast go with the nintendo 64 far superior to the atari...with its stick and singluar button.....
  10. i am not that old >.> i just remember the Nes came out before my untimely arrival to this earth...and my childhood console was the pc and n64 so i guess one can say gamer since the internet came out?
  11. Man when i try to log on it like freezes on Loging in.. thing and evenualy it says end of steam does anyone have that happen the same way?
  12. well this honestly explains why i've been having trouble all day. Here i thought it was my net :/
  13. Just a suggestion, if you are bored you can check out http://GameKrib.com, it is a community for all gamers that Jeremy and I own. It has a live chat with a ton of cool features.
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.
  14. ^this i <3 GK :) it is what brought me here!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. It appears it's back up! I got in and there are a few in as well!
  16. did it ot me! :(