Minecraft need new items...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Magumboo1, May 6, 2012.

1. There will actually be alot more items in the future. Jeb will add TONS of new potions.
  2. I've always been disappointed that you don't get mutton when you kill a sheep.
    Curundu and HillbillyBeastly like this.
  3. I've been killing my brothers to survive. Its sad.... But Yummy. I really want bacon when you cook the pork......
  4. lol i have done the math. a cubic foot of dirt weighs 100 pounds. one minecraft dirt block weighs 3530 pound. or over a ton and a half. Source: Trench Rescue.
  5. SPC commands=single player commands commands :confused:
  6. I see what u did ther :3 (spelling was done on purpose :p)
  7. awesome! yes sit does!
  8. all this is very true! Minecraft just needs that little bit more! I've heard of a mod where you get lasers to mine bigger spaces and you can find tin, copper, rubys and other gems, uranium etc. IT'S AMAZING!! (ill check what it's called)!!
  9. Wow, lemme know when you find it :p

lazzzzzer!!!!
  10. Minecraft: the n00b adventures! :p
  11. Yeah, my brother once made a mod with copper, bronze, uranium, the whole deal. But we just used it between ourselves.
  12. Hun, just get Technic/Tekkit. If you don't know what it is, Google 'Technic Launcher'.
  13. You can make a 'lift' in Minecraft with pistons, just Google it. See, this is my answer to EVERYTHING! Xxxx.
  14. Well, it's one thing to just put those ores in there, but did you/he actually make use of them? I mean, what would you use uranium for in Minecraft? Did he also write in like... nuclear fission reactors or something? :p
  15. One word, honey, and that word is: Technic.
  16. Excuse me? Do you normally talk to people like that? In no sense of the word am I your honey.

Oh, is that so? Fascinating. Explain to me how my curiosity about his brother's Minecraft modifications has anything to do with Technic? How about you let the person who the question was directed at answer instead, eh?
  17. Sup :D
    marknaaijer likes this.
  18. I'd like to see some new mobs. New bad guys or added elements to the current baddies. Maybe a lava creeper or water creeper or...I don't even know. Some new critters to chase us in the wild would be awesome :D

Also, what about a new world? The Nether is supposed to be "hell" so why not make a heaven type area? The End is cool but how about The Beginning? I'm kidding, about the beginning but adding a new area to get to with a portal or in some other way would be sweet.
  19. I'm with you! I can't tell you how many times I've been out of food, starving in the wild and all I'm seeing is sheep! Can't eat wool! :confused:
    Maybe make it so you get 1 wool and 1 mutton or 2 wool and no meat or just meat and no wool
  20. Yea- No. I was just a suggestion... Xxx.