Minecraft Mod Discussion

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Jay2a, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Can we use ControlPack?
  2. RuinTheEconomy.jar and MoreBeggers.jar
    With MaxsRandomPinkStuff.jar and IcecreamCowNeedsIceCream.jar
    PRO_G4NGST4 likes this.
  3. You know, I think that the server plugins would be the scariest thing to look at...
    If this is only part of the list, imagine what the rest looks like! ;)
  4. At this point I'd usually list them. However, Eyecar disabled the command. >.<
    nfell2009 likes this.
  5. Aikar, just a question: Is the Paint Selection mod or whatever it is allowed on EMC? This is what it does: 2012-12-15_09.54.59.png
  6. Holy crap... a mod that allows one to choose what paintings one wants to place. You sir, have made my day.
  7. Digging the mlp one ;)
  8. I'm surprised nobody commented on the paintings themselves and not just the mod.
  9. My mods, I have on on vanilla but I have Technic launcher so I have all the mods!
  10. I just use optifine ...
    and the FTB mudpack offline.
  11. I use Magic Launcher for mod installation and utilize Forge Universal in allowing the mods to work together. I don't have modloader or modloaderMP since Forge contains FML.

List of mods in install order:
    1. Forge
    2. ReiMiniMap
    3. StatusEffectHUD
    4. AdvancedHud
    5. CraftGuide
    6. InventoryTweaks
    7. MinecraftLightingFix
    8. NoSoundLag
    9. ShowDurability
    10. SignLagFix
    11. 3DItems
    12. QuinOptions
    13. OptiFine
  12. I have the most mods out of everyone else on this thread. (16)
  13. magic launcher glitches out real bad and i already use balkons i need a mod that adds lots of swords (overpowered and hard to make like the ones divine rpg has)

no when i play tale of kingdoms i use 21
  14. If you get Magic Launcher you can just load them all in the proper order, some you can just toss in the mods folder and they work.
  15. You should have seen it... Silver had this really weird bug where on Mo' Creatures all of his animals looked like something they shouldn't have.
  16. In the control pack mod is the auto mining thing allowed on EMC?
    nfell2009 likes this.
  17. Using mod loader... Oh god, please don't fail me...
  18. if you dont use it while afk for long periods of time...

basically it boils down to if its letting you play the game while asleep, its not allowed, but using it while playing the game normally to save yourself some clicks, is ok as long as its still within vanilla possibilities.... (IE The Kill Aura mod is not allowed as it lets you hit mobs that you cant even see, and swings faster than normally allowed)
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. Ok. I get it now.
  20. Aikar, is the paint selection mod allowed? It just makes getting the right painting easier. I asked you earlir but you didn't respond.