Minecraft Issues

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Polymerized, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Right click on Minecraft, and click "run with high performance graphics processor." Make sure your 960 is set as the default.
  2. That won't do it. Minecraft launcher will run off it but not minecraft, just go to your Gfoce control panel, and you can change it there.
  3. Ah. My game is running off the CPU. I googled how to run it off the GPU, but I have having trouble. Can you please tell me how to do it please? Oh, and to answer your question, yes I have dedicated 2 GB of RAM to minecraft, the flickering is not fixed yet, but I have not crashed so at least the crashing problem is fixed. :)
  4. What you want to do is go to your tool bar, you will see the GTX Gfoce icon. Right click and click on control panel. You go to manage 3d settings. then you will want to change the preferred graphics to the Nvidia,

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
  5. Remind me to give you a hug the next time I see you in-game. It works perfectly! No crashes or flickering of any kind. Minecraft runs fast, smooth as glass, and lag free. Thank you so much finch! I appreciate it a lot! :D :D
    Keliris and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  6. Oh. I almost forgot. Thank you to everyone else who helped me get Minecraft to work along the way! I appreciate it a lot! This is why the Empire is the best Minecraft server out there. ;) :D
    StarEaterOnline likes this.
  7. Your welcome, any time. I like to help people. :)
  8. Agreed. Everyone is desperately willing to help each other here :)
  9. I'm done.
    tuqueque likes this.
  10. I am confused about what you mean....
  11. ^
    Same here
  12. He means that he wants all the credit for solving my problem.
  13. Ah, I see.
    Maybe you needed to be a little more specific on that sentence, like explaining how to do it, like finch_rocks_1 did:
  14. dude
    I couldn't care less about getting credit on a minecraft forum lol

could anyone?