Minecraft is illuminati

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by samsimx, May 3, 2015.

1. This is the most amazing thing I've seen on the Internet in history.
  2. Thats supposed to represent the all seeing eye of God
  3. It's called the all-seeing eye and it is associated with the illuminati? I know what it is... :p
  4. Not in the beginning of US currency...
  5. It's still called the all-seeing eye and it is associated with the illuminati, and this thread involves the illuminati... I'm not intending it to be about 'the beginning of US currency' here. :p
  6. It was clearly the all seeing eye of our lord and savior, Flying Spaghetti Monster.
    PenguinDJ and FDNY21 like this.
  7. Ok, just putting truth out about the all seeing eye of God...
  8. Wrong, the truth is illuminati. :]
  9. That is not funny at all, its very sacrilegious
  10. I won't argue about this topic, I realize its supposed to make you laugh, not start a debate.
  11. I'm not starting a debate, I'm just joking with you about the illuminati, this thread is for fun. xD
  12. I know, I just get very defensive about my Lord Jesus Christ, I start debates easily xD
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. 9 is the second power of 3. Triangles have 3 sides.

smp9=Illuminati^2
    ww2fan168 and FDNY21 like this.
  14. Alright, just meant the picture to be in reference to how the video is about illuminati, didn't mean to start a debate or anything, sorry :p
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  15. Because when you combine three lines and make a triangle it can't be a coincidence. There is no way that just happens...
  16. Most TV shows run for 30 minutes. 30/10=3. There is 3 sides in a triangle.

EMC Illuminati confirmed.
  17. Further proof. 10 is ten. 3 letters. Boom. Mind blown.
  18. samsimx is illuminati

All hail samsimx
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  19. Does that mean that if samsimx is Illuminati, and we all hail samsimx... We all hail the Illuinati?
    samsimx likes this.
  20. That's Hilarious!!!