Minecraft freeze

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by padde73, Nov 5, 2015.

1. But seriously, if it's been an issue for 1-2 years then it could be something with your OS installation or hardware.. You could put linux on it (my preference), or reinstall windows from installation disks after backing everything up. After a few years, that's probably necessary anyways.
  2. My computer passed away last night... He just fell asleep. He served me and my family great. Thanks for all tips anyway.
    Lets take a silent moment for my computer............................thanks :(
  3. I can't play now so you won't see me online that often, keep me updated with the forum. Thanks
  4. Hey, do you know what kind of Graphics Card you have? If so, try visting the Manufacture's website and download the latest Drivers for your Graphics Card. Usually the latest Graphics Card Drivers includes Bug Fixes, which may resolve your problem. Otherwise, try upgrading to Windows 10 on November 11th, when Windows 10 TH2 arrives to 1.2+ million computers running Windows 7, and above. Start by clicking the "Get Windows 10 App" which is located on the bottem right side your Desktop (TaskTray). It should be a Windows 8-10 Logo. See if your Computer is compatable, if so, go ahead and upgrade, you should keep all your Files. Hope this helps.
  5. Thanks for that tip Entity but unfortunately my computer does not work anymore. I can't revive it. :(
  6. Well I doubt you will have the same problem once you get a new computer but if anyone else has this issue, reinstalling Java should fix it. Beware: reinstalling Java is a pain in the butt. Actually uninstalling and reinstalling isn't but that doesn't actually replace all the files. Java is evil. You have to root through system files to find all of the fun things to get rid of.
  7. Wait...found the problem, it May be fixable...Will keep you updated